Petition to change the music at husker home games

Man, you all are seriously lucky and boneheaded at the same time.

I haven't had the fortune of taking in a game in Lincoln yet in my lifetime. But I wouldn't give a rats behind if I walked into the stadium while they were playing Queen. I'm there to watch a football game, not listen to the PA system.

What do you suggest? How bout some Rap crap! Hip hop? Seriously,most contemporary music on the radio today is garbage.The thing I'd like to see, is they get rid of the comercials and maketing done on Huskervision.I love the replays, but the number one reason the crowds dont seem as intense as the old days, is because everyone's eyes are glued to the tube instead of the game.

I admit, there is PLENTY of better stuff that is fast-paced, energetic, and exciting they could play, and I've even emailed them suggestions. But it's football, I'll go out and listen to the good stuff after the game.

It's not horrible at the game, but it is below par. But it's not keeping me from going to the game! lol

Fops