Fullback

Anyone know what happened to Paul Farino, the real big guy we had at FB last year. Farino was huge, real huge, at 6'0" 270lbs. :hellloooo

Ya I remember reading about him, he was supposed to be like our Jevorski Lane. Never did hear anything after that. <_<

I think he is like 4th string full back behing Lawson, Senske, Sand and possibly Makovicka.

Thomas Lawson will probably be playing some fullback. JB Phillips will be playing H-back. The "fullback" may end up being used less this year.

I have a feeling the fullback position won't be used much by a real FB. I think they will motion a tight end back there as a lead blocker. I hope Lawson keeps up the good work...there is nothing like watching a FB run over people....Lorenzo Neal baby!!!!!

I'm banking on Lawson at the moment, things can change, but I think he'll get the nod. I really don't care, as long as it is someone who is going to light up their key block or have good hands to catch and get the mid-yardage for a first down...that's all they will be used for anyway.

I'm banking on Lawson at the moment, things can change, but I think he'll get the nod. I really don't care, as long as it is someone who is going to light up their key block or have good hands to catch and get the mid-yardage for a first down...that's all they will be used for anyway.

I don't know, I think BC is more sneaky than that. Lawson showed he was dangerous with the ball in his hands, he would be a nice wrinkle to the inside running game, especially if Glenn can't stay healthy.