Did You Know?

I hope with a new # and a new outlook he is ready to get his head strait and make some highlights! :cheers

I have a question about that number change. I understand the number he was wearing was from at least one previous Husker great ( I don't remember which). Given Lucky is from California, and Reggie Bush's #5 is real popular today, do you think that had anything to do with it? Or is the number 5 of some other significance for him.? This change has left me scratching my head. Or is it no big deal?

I hope with a new # and a new outlook he is ready to get his head strait and make some highlights! :cheers

I have a question about that number change. I understand the number he was wearing was from at least one previous Husker great ( I don't remember which). Given Lucky is from California, and Reggie Bush's #5 is real popular today, do you think that had anything to do with it? Or is the number 5 of some other significance for him.? This change has left me scratching my head. Or is it no big deal?

I think the change to 5 is probably props to Reggie Bush and I think he wants to be that guy for NU with Cody Glenn being the Lendale White guy. They have a long way to go to do that, but gotta strive to be the best.

Yes, I remember the USC staff going to watch Lucky play(I believe he scored 8 TD's that game) and pushing really hard for him after he visited Lincoln. There was a fear that Lucky was for sure going to end up a Trojan. In the end, he just wanted a change of scenery, and Nebraska is definitely different.

I think the change to 5 is probably props to Reggie Bush and I think he wants to be that guy for NU with Cody Glenn being the Lendale White guy. They have a long way to go to do that, but gotta strive to be the best.

Yes, I remember the USC staff going to watch Lucky play(I believe he scored 8 TD's that game) and pushing really hard for him after he visited Lincoln. There was a fear that Lucky was for sure going to end up a Trojan. In the end, he just wanted a change of scenery, and Nebraska is definitely different.

A better chance to play probably did'nt hurt either.

the number change has nothing to did with Bush, and the famous person was Johnny "the jet" Rodgers, in case you were not joking. And yes he was recuirted by USC he was five star # 13 player in the nation and the #2 running back right out of California what do you think they would pass up on one of the best running backs in the nation that comes out of their backyard

the number change has nothing to did with Bush, and the famous person was Johnny "the jet" Rodgers, in case you were not joking. And yes he was recuirted by USC he was five star # 13 player in the nation and the #2 running back right out of California what do you think they would pass up on one of the best running backs in the nation that comes out of their backyard

I assume the answer you are looking for is, No?

Well yes, for example we didn't recruit Clausen now at Notre Dame that hard. Just because they are 5-star and from California that doesn't punch an auto offer from USC.