The Huskers vs. Mizzou

Listen guys....I have read the threads on this site about the offense and our in ability to score...I can't tell you guys anything you don't already know, but I think we have played the best offense(TT) that we will play all year...furthermore, I look for the Husker O to improve only because it can't get any worse.

The Tigera are paper tigers.....They got more than their fair share of homer call in Columbia when CU was in town.they looked like stomped dog sh#t last week agin Baylor and now they got to play TEXAS and OKIE State before they come to Lincoln for the BIG RED HOMECOMING....I see the Huskers winning 4 more game and losing 2 putting them at 7-4 ....4 and 3 in the big 12 but more importantly..they will have the tie breaker over Missouri,CU,KU and the KSU club will have 4 or 5 conference losses.....The MIzzou game is really for the north title

we win our home games and we win the North.

Before I go, let me point out that I see every Mizzou Home game in person and I can tell you their Defense is sh#t...their Kicking game is sh#t and their O-line in super thin...The Huskers defense should be the difference and the game will look alot like So. Miss only MU don't have the D that S.MISS had...Huskers win it on a big play early in the game and the Tigers fold like lawn chairs....17 to 9

Hey one more thing...I was in St. Louis in 96 when Texas upset the Huskers...I was their when Texas A&M ripped the heart outta KSU in OT and that Aggies team was a mess before the title game....does anyonye remember the Buffs goin wild in the title game a few years back after starting the season off very badly.............SO Please, no whining about how we get to the Title game....you can't win it sitting at home and you can't win if you don't believe that you got talent and a shot to pull it off....

This team is not dead...in fact this may be the most exciting stretch run we have ever had as Husker fans......Lets just keep that in mind......win the home games and I will see all my Husker Bothers in KC

GO BIG RED

Hey one more thing...I was in St. Louis in 96 when Texas upset the Huskers...I was their when Texas A&M ripped the heart outta KSU in OT and that Aggies team was a mess before the title game....does anyonye remember the Buffs goin wild in the title game a few years back after starting the season off very badly.............SO Please, no whining about how we get to the Title game....you can't win it sitting at home and you can't win if you don't believe that you got talent and a shot to pull it off....

This team is not dead...in fact this may be the most exciting stretch run we have ever had as Husker fans......Lets just keep that in mind......win the home games and I will see all my Husker Bothers in KC

GO BIG RED

:horns2:horns2:horns2

I like your attitude Arm. Especially the part about Mizzou lookin like stomped dog sh#t. :) That really warms my heart. Being a KC res, I have 3 extra incentives to root our Huskers to Arrowhead - MU, KSU & KU "fan". They are everywhere down here, and they ALL think they have the best team in the North. And they all may be right... but how sweet it would be to prove them all wrong that the BRM aint dead yet - we're just playin possum. Meet you at Kelly's brotha. :horns2

Listen guys....I have read the threads on this site about the offense and our in ability to score...I can't tell you guys anything you don't already know, but I think we have played the best offense(TT) that we will play all year...furthermore, I look for the Husker O to improve only because it can't get any worse.

The Tigera are paper tigers.....They got more than their fair share of homer call in Columbia when CU was in town.they looked like stomped dog sh#t last week agin Baylor and now they got to play TEXAS and OKIE State before they come to Lincoln for the BIG RED HOMECOMING....I see the Huskers winning 4 more game and losing 2 putting them at 7-4 ....4 and 3 in the big 12 but more importantly..they will have the tie breaker over Missouri,CU,KU and the KSU club will have 4 or 5 conference losses.....The MIzzou game is really for the north title

we win our home games and we win the North.

Before I go, let me point out that I see every Mizzou Home game in person and I can tell you their Defense is sh#t...their Kicking game is sh#t and their O-line in super thin...The Huskers defense should be the difference and the game will look alot like So. Miss only MU don't have the D that S.MISS had...Huskers win it on a big play early in the game and the Tigers fold like lawn chairs....17 to 9

Yeah but Baylor's line is worse than Mizzou's and we couldn't get any pressure at all.

I didn't say that they were awesome. I said that they were decent. Yes, Baylor is not a good football team, but to say that because their team sucks means that eveyone on their team sucks is ridiculous. Their offensive line is pretty good. No they do not put up the numbers that big time programs do but they do a decent job at protecting the quarterback (they have only given up 9 sacks this year). Their starting tailback is averaging just over five yards per carry. Those are good numbers for an offensive line that does not have the talent of say an Oklahoma or a Texas.

I didn't say that they were awesome. I said that they were decent. Yes, Baylor is not a good football team, but to say that because their team sucks means that eveyone on their team sucks is ridiculous. Their offensive line is pretty good. No they do not put up the numbers that big time programs do but they do a decent job at protecting the quarterback (they have only given up 9 sacks this year). Their starting tailback is averaging just over five yards per carry. Those are good numbers for an offensive line that does not have the talent of say an Oklahoma or a Texas.

Their line is pretty good compared to what? Compared to ours? Compared to a top 25 team? Compared to western Illinois? I'd say they are probably average to below average for a division 1 team.

Their line does a good job, they just don't have the athletes at the skilled positions to get numbers that would show what they are actually doing. Their top back is getting over five yards a carry. I think every team in the nation would be proud to have their back average that much. Plus, they don't give up a lot of sacks for having to throw the ball alot when they are behind.

Their line does a good job, they just don't have the athletes at the skilled positions to get numbers that would show what they are actually doing. Their top back is getting over five yards a carry. I think every team in the nation would be proud to have their back average that much. Plus, they don't give up a lot of sacks for having to throw the ball alot when they are behind.

seems weird that he averages 4.9 yards per carry but only averages 52 yards a game. Wonder why they don't give it to him more.