The Huskers vs. Mizzou

Their line does a good job, they just don't have the athletes at the skilled positions to get numbers that would show what they are actually doing. Their top back is getting over five yards a carry. I think every team in the nation would be proud to have their back average that much. Plus, they don't give up a lot of sacks for having to throw the ball alot when they are behind.

seems weird that he averages 4.9 yards per carry but only averages 52 yards a game. Wonder why they don't give it to him more.

I suspect gamecocks hit on the answer - they fall behind so early and by so much that they have to abandon the run and go to the pass.

Before the game, the "WIZARDS" on the radio stated that Baylor's offense was ranked I believe 111th in the country. If their line is good, I highly doubt they would be rated this poorly. Didn't our defense give up like 400 yards to these guys? Everyone in the Big 12 will want to play us so they can get their offensive stats up!

I didn't see the game, but from what I heard on the radio I was very disappointed. Why in the world was the Bullocks brothers making most of the tackles in the first half when Baylor ran? Don't we have any linebackers or defensive lineman? It was nice to see our offense have a good game, but now our defense is playing like sh#t. When is the whole team going to play as a team? We can't have them flip flopping now as we head into the toughest stretch of the season.

Before the game, the "WIZARDS" on the radio stated that Baylor's offense was ranked I believe 111th in the country. If their line is good, I highly doubt they would be rated this poorly. Didn't our defense give up like 400 yards to these guys? Everyone in the Big 12 will want to play us so they can get their offensive stats up!

I didn't see the game, but from what I heard on the radio I was very disappointed. Why in the world was the Bullocks brothers making most of the tackles in the first half when Baylor ran? Don't we have any linebackers or defensive lineman? It was nice to see our offense have a good game, but now our defense is playing like sh#t. When is the whole team going to play as a team? We can't have them flip flopping now as we head into the toughest stretch of the season.

Baylor ran a lot of trap plays and misdirection plays to take advantage of our inexperience at linebacker. They only got a little over 100 yards on the ground against us and most of that was draw plays and quick hitters in the third when our defense was sucking it up hard core.

• 2 weeks later...

DO we Pull for the Tigers or KSU?...in next weeks' game at Columbia?

Good call brother Arm!!! Point set match on those hix from the stix. Whatta game.

And to answer your question, I dont think it matters, b/c if for some reason we really slip up and lose 2 more, and kstate wins out, they would be back in first place.. and if MU wins out, but that would be assuming we lose to ISU or CU, which may ultimately back door one of them into the lead as well. What a mess!!