Barry Turner

Whats up guys? BT came home this past weekend. The kid has beefed up! Not in fat but muscle. He is not gonna look as light as he did before. Bt is gonna step in and there will not be a drop off from last years seniors. We have always great DEs and he will be another one!

Well thats really good news...we need another Adam Carriker on that line. This will be awesome, lets hope he stays healthy! He is a junior right???

Even with Carriker and Moore on the roster last year, I felt Barry Turner could be the one with the most talent. He has played the last 2 years by just using raw talent and now it seems, especially with what you are telling us, he is developing this talent to become a star.

I love his on the field energy as well. He always seems to be jumping around and it just looks like he's having fun while playing.

Sweet, so how do you know Barry? Did you go to school with him or something?

We go to the same church. I'm like 8 years older than he is. We are pretty close though. The funny thing is I am from Omaha and been a Husker since I was born. When Barry told me that Nebraska was looking at him , I was so happy.