ESPN College Football Live

Marc May and Griese just picked Nebraska to win the North!

I saw that and was shocked how they matter of factly said it but with no enthusiasm. Was that all that was going to be said about the North this week, or will they talk in detail about the North another day?

I don't know, but I sure liked hearing that. I rewound it several times to hear "Nebraska wins the North" again and again. :bonez

This show is actually called the USC Hour. I can't stand it already, they are ready to hand the trophy to the Trojans and they haven't even played a game. It's just like 2005 when they ran a "Is this USC team the greatest of all time?" thing all year on Sportscenter, and then they got beat by UT in the NC. Stupid ESPN and their jackass commentators. I actually wrote about that show in my blog already, I was that upset. Unfortunately, they have a monopoly on college football and they are really the only source of information, so I still watch it. I can't stand Herbie and Mark May, or even Griese for that matter.

Christ! I may have to rethink this whole "Mark May is an idiot" thing...

Nah, he's still a tool. I am sure he's waiting to turn coat.

I agree. His compliments are like backhanded ones. It is usually "Well since nobody else is good in the North and Missouri is unproven I guess I will go with Nebraska." Give me a break! This guys has been a joke since he started on TV. He should be on QVC

I agree. His compliments are like backhanded ones. It is usually "Well since nobody else is good in the North and Missouri is unproven I guess I will go with Nebraska." Give me a break! This guys has been a joke since he started on TV. He should be on QVC

QVC is much too classy for Mark May.... Oh, and where's Lou Holtz? Did they finally put ol' Spitter out to pasture???

Christ! I may have to rethink this whole "Mark May is an idiot" thing...

Nah, he's still a tool. I am sure he's waiting to turn coat.

Today a fan asked the question, why does Mark May have a huge man-crush on Pete Carroll, it was sweet! His reply was that his dentist is a USC fan....guess that explains it.... Only thing I learn from my dentist is that I don't want to go back in 6 months

Thinking that Herbstreit has a vendetta against Nebraska is ridiculous.

Thank you for saying that. I don't think he has any sort of vendetta against Nebraska either. I know we will get fired upon for saying that, but I just don't see it. He did whine like a little girl when they were doing the best of the best, but other than that he hasn't been out to get us. I would say Mark May has more distain towards nebraska than Herbstreit.

Well May is definetly first but Herbstreit is a very close second.

may is total anti NU, thanks to Trev.