Big 12 Media Days

Yea, whats he gonna do when Purify brings it on his ass and out performs him......they will probably end up switching spots so he does not have to face MO! It will not be a close game this year. Nebraska will win by 21 points!

You forgot Cornish is gone.............we will win by 28.

Let me get this straight..... skersOVR said 21 point Husker win and huskernation is down for a 28 point Husker win. It looks like the last years game that went to Overtime in Lincoln didn't really wake a few fans up. I said last year that the game would be close fought to the end, and it was. This year will be the same. I think it could go either way.

And don't worry about the loss of the best "System back" ever John Cornish and his blasing 4.65 40 speed. He was a great north south runner, no doubt, but there is a reason he is playing in the CFL now.

Jake Sharp and company will do just fine replacing him. I'll go ahead and save your predictions like last year so I can come back and have a good laugh, just like last year. Thanks for playing.

:lol:

Yea, whats he gonna do when Purify brings it on his ass and out performs him......they will probably end up switching spots so he does not have to face MO! It will not be a close game this year. Nebraska will win by 21 points!

Let me get this straight..... skersOVR said 21 point Husker win and huskernation is down for a 28 point Husker win. It looks like the last years game that went to Overtime in Lincoln didn't really wake a few fans up. I said last year that the game would be close fought to the end, and it was. This year will be the same. I think it could go either way.

And don't worry about the loss of the best "System back" ever John Cornish and his blasing 4.65 40 speed. He was a great north south runner, no doubt, but there is a reason he is playing in the CFL now.

Jake Sharp and company will do just fine replacing him. I'll go ahead and save your predictions like last year so I can come back and have a good laugh, just like last year. Thanks for playing.

Take a hike. I see you ending up with the same fate as MizzouOwnsNU did. Bye-bye. Shouldnt you be at the Sizzler buffet with Mangino?

Take a hike. I see you ending up with the same fate as MizzouOwnsNU did. Bye-bye. Shouldnt you be at the Sizzler buffet with Mangino?

Huh?? Nice response. Your logic is undeniable. I guess since I proved a valid point you decide to make fun of Mangino. I think I'll stay for a while rather than going "bye bye". I actually enjoy going back and fourth with MOST posters on here. Besides....whats the fun of posting on your teams board without hearing from other teams fans??? Its all good. Some of you guys really take this personal. No need to get your panties in a bunch.

:cheers

Huh?? Nice response. Your logic is undeniable. I guess since I proved a valid point you decide to make fun of Mangino. I think I'll stay for a while rather than going "bye bye". I actually enjoy going back and fourth with MOST posters on here. Besides....whats the fun of posting on your teams board without hearing from other teams fans??? Its all good. Some of you guys really take this personal. No need to get your panties in a bunch.

Actually I called a win by 28. John Cornish was no doubt a system back, but he did have alot of experience and he was a bruising runner. Sharp set the single season rushing record for Kansas in high school didnt he? He'll do well, but I still think 28 is the final score. Not intended as a slight, its JMO.

Talib is almost as overrated as Charles Gordon was. Wasn't Gordon supposed to be a 1st round draft pick? :lol:

btw, that read cracks me up just looking tat Aqib responses. the guy has a head on him I'd say.

Are you serious? Sports Illustrated predicts Talib as the 5th best player in all of the country and the #1 CB in the nation! He is a for sure top 10 pick in 2008. Book it. His preseason awards are well deserved from his 6 interceptions and 26 pass break-ups in 10 games last season. He was tied for the lead in picks across the country last year.

No logical Husker fan would predict NU by more than 7 points over KU. (Please see the last 3 games between these two teams if you think I'm crazy:

2006= 37-31- Husker Win

2005= 40-15- Jayhawk Win

2004= 14-8- Husker Win

Talib is almost as overrated as Charles Gordon was. Wasn't Gordon supposed to be a 1st round draft pick? :lol:

btw, that read cracks me up just looking tat Aqib responses. the guy has a head on him I'd say.

Are you serious? Sports Illustrated predicts Talib as the 5th best player in all of the country and the #1 CB in the nation! He is a for sure top 10 pick in 2008. Book it. His preseason awards are well deserved from his 6 interceptions and 26 pass break-ups in 10 games last season. He was tied for the lead in picks across the country last year.

No logical Husker fan would predict NU by more than 7 points over KU. (Please see the last 3 games between these two teams if you think I'm crazy:

2006= 37-31- Husker Win

2005= 40-15- Jayhawk Win

2004= 14-8- Husker Win

04 and 05 were rebuilding years. They won't be repeated. I was less impressed with the 14-8 win than the 40-15 loss. Hope you enjoyed 2005...it could be many years before it happens again...But at least KU is used to that vs. NU. :)

Good luck vs. those powerhouses of Central Michigan, Southeast Louisiana, Southeastern Louisiana, SE Loui...sh*t, does it really matter? Do they seriously have a football team??? Toledo, and Florida International. Looks like Mangino hired Snyder to do his scheduling. I'm not sure what I'm more concerned about...how much KU wins by, or how many non-conference players Mangino eats. Well, have fun going 4-0...it'll make homecoming less painful.

All right Kansas fan, The two Husker wins were both very close and i don't know why, but this year we're not taking you guys lightly and it's going to be a blowout. I'm sorry but your cornerback is not going to be able to cover all of our WR's. I know the last three games have given you hope or one of those games really has but nope not this year.