Favorite Trick Play

I liked the one where we lined up... we faked right, went left... or no, faked left and went right. No... we fake faked right and going left, and went right. Or was it we fake fake faked left and going right and went... right? I'm lost.

SOLD to the man with terrettes!

terrettes! :lol: That was really good! Drowning gave me vertigo following the fakes!

None of them. Using trick plays shows that you are either desparate or of a lower caliber than the team you are playing. The CU game was a joke, and that fake punt against Auburn was a stroke of pure idiocy.

Yeah, that trick play with Crouch vs. OU did NU no good...should've never run THAT one. <_<

It's ok...you run your straight-and-narrow plays on your PS2 the way you want to run them, win 91-0 on easy mode, that way no one but the computer has a 'stroke of pure idiocy'.

My favorite trick play is when we used Grixby as a starting corner and...............Oh $hit that wasnt a trick.

:rollin:rollin

I just heard the the rest of the Big 12 gave Grixby a 10-year NCAA eligibility extension...

Seriously, is he ever going to be able to cover someone?!?

My favorite trick play is when we used Grixby as a starting corner and...............Oh $hit that wasnt a trick.

I just heard the the rest of the Big 12 gave Grixby a 10-year NCAA eligibility extension...

no....... well.......maybe with a safety that knows that he has Arnold Drummond at corner.

What you talkin bout willis

((I kid.))

Yes...when he grows.

And by the way, that would be when...

flyingpig.gif

I liked the one where we lined up... we faked right, went left... or no, faked left and went right. No... we fake faked right and going left, and went right. Or was it we fake fake faked left and going right and went... right? I'm lost.

terrettes! :lol: That was really good! Drowning gave me vertigo following the fakes!

Hey, if I'm not causing a little chaos in somebody's head every once in a while... then I'm not doing my job.

Hey, if I'm not causing a little chaos in somebody's head every once in a while... then I'm not doing my job.

Mission accomplished!