NCAA Record

I enjoy this board so much because of the fans, and people out of the state loves huskers. I'm just going to petition to this website, is there a way we can put down the NCAA record for attendance for home games and keep it counting.

......anyone agree?

They know it's just making it look good and mesh with the board so that it doesn't look cluttered. I mean we also have the countdown clock to the next game on here as well. ;)

Oh I ve got faith in you guys. You do some pretty cool stuff already.

Don't include me in the stuff that these guys do around here with videos and pictures. I am about as talented at that as a retard eating hot wings!!!!

If we were to add all the things that make Nebraska special, like the consecutive sellout, then we would not have enough room in this site to fit it all.

I think that is a good problem!!

:restore

Hopefully not too far off topic, but I loved the Brook Berringer memorial under your post. I hadn't seen it before and I got a little misty eyed. What a stud! (forever a husker). It's these sort of things that make huskerboard so great!

If we were to add all the things that make Nebraska special, like the consecutive sellout, then we would not have enough room in this site to fit it all.

I think that is a good problem!!

:restore

Hopefully not too far off topic, but I loved the Brook Berringer memorial under your post. I hadn't seen it before and I got a little misty eyed. What a stud! (forever a husker). It's these sort of things that make huskerboard so great!

thanx, u r not the only one who has said that...he's my favorite Husker of all time!!

also, I still think putting the NCAA Record for consecutive sellouts would be a cool idea. :clap