KSU>>>QB? is he done for season?

Last I saw of Dylan Mier...he was a punch drunk victim of a nasty hit that gave him a full on Troy Aikman.concussion......I don't see him playing next week...I can't imagine a doctor letting him take the field 7 days after the beating of Mier's life.I think we have seen in the past that doctors really don't want players to get concussions one after another.......Webb came in and the game was over..

Look for the game to be very close.....with or without Mier , we can still win this one.When the season started we all chalked this up as sure loss...well it don't look that way now.....Stop Sproles controll the clock and leave 8 or 9 guys in the box on Defense...make Webb beat you with his arm.......The revenge factor will motivate this defense....GBR

Its our only chance if he is out.

BS, but I don't suppose you would care to explain your position?

Because we aren't very good and our defense is playing like butt. If they have any kind of offense to go with a decent defense they will handle us by a couple td's.

Quite the analysis there. Thanks. :wacko:

Because we aren't very good and our defense is playing like butt. If they have any kind of offense to go with a decent defense they will handle us by a couple td's.

We will see who's right. Glad to see you think we are the best team in the nation because we beat horrible Baylor by 3 td's.

We will see who's right. Glad to see you think we are the best team in the nation because we beat horrible Baylor by 3 td's.

There you go again. Putting words in my mouth.

Neither Webb or Meyer are great throwing quarterbacks. If we stop Sproles next week then I think the game is ours. I don't care that we only played Baylor this week but our offense did a great job throwing the ball which will give Dailey a lot of confidence. Jackson ran great and I think that Callahan did a great job calling plays yesterday. He kept most things simple and I think that he is learning that we can't run the offense to its full complexity.

Neither Webb or Meyer are great throwing quarterbacks. If we stop Sproles next week then I think the game is ours. I don't care that we only played Baylor this week but our offense did a great job throwing the ball which will give Dailey a lot of confidence. Jackson ran great and I think that Callahan did a great job calling plays yesterday. He kept most things simple and I think that he is learning that we can't run the offense to its full complexity.

Absolutely. I agree 100%. If we show up as a team next week we can take the game.

Back to the original subject topic. We will not know what the status of Meier is until gametime next week. Snyder does not release injury information. He never has and never will.

Bastard!!

I wonder if Callahan would have the gall to ask on the Big 12 coaches conference call this week :). [WaynesWorld] NOT! [/WaynesWorld]