KSU>>>QB? is he done for season?

Nice.  Hey speaking of.. any of you ever listen to the weekly coaches call?  Is it worth it?  Have you ever tried calling any of them a douchebag in the middle of their sentences?  Did it work?  Just curious.

lol. I didn't know you could listen to those? That would be rather funny, although I don't think they would find it too funny. I have watched the weekly press conferences and practice reports. Cool stuff.

edit: I guess you can listen. If you actually want to have realplayer installed on your machine *shivers*

http://big12sports.collegesports.com/multi...12-telecon.html

Yeh its on Mondays from 10 - noon. I listened briefly one day.. got kinda boring.

We have that link posted on Huskerbay.com in our "husker weekly guide" section in the right column - also has some other good links for weekly events.

FYI to save those the time who are planning to write their "takes" to unload on Synder tomorrow... they cant actually hear you.. :(:woo

We will never be able to get inside Snyder's head...Thank god.....But back to Meier, he went out of the game the same way we put that OU QB away a few years back....was that White or Hyple?......Meier was on the sideline and the tv reporter said that KSU players said he was groggy and had difficulty focusing.

I don't claim to be an MD, but I did stay at a motel6 last night......I don't see how we will see much of Meier, which means Everedge and Webb will try to stop the rumbling herd from Lincoln........

The Mildcats are on a three game skid....Lets make it 4.

If we can go down there and pull it off...they may not even make a bowl...which is also still in the air for us as well.....NO sir....there in no lack of motivation for our boys....LETS GET A WIN

I agree, if we can go down their with some emotion and the same confidence that our offense showed this past weekend, then I would say that we come away leaving the pussycats black and blue. It would help our chances at a bowl game and the north title and it would pretty much leave K-State to stay home for the holidays. Thats too bad. Like I always say, if we can control the ball, no turnovers, and limit the penalties, then we should win this football game. Go Huskers.

I agree, if we can go down their with some emotion and the same confidence that our offense showed this past weekend, then I would say that we come away leaving the pussycats black and blue. It would help our chances at a bowl game and the north title and it would pretty much leave K-State to stay home for the holidays. Thats too bad. Like I always say, if we can control the ball, no turnovers, and limit the penalties, then we should win this football game. Go Huskers.

And Like I say, any team can say that. If you do that you will most likely win. I think snyder will outcoach callahan and they will win by 2 td's.

Any team can do that, but the good teams go out there and can do it on a consistent basis. If we come away with a victory this weekend, then maybe we can consider ourselves a good football team.

It's hard to consider us a good football team when u look back a game or 2 and see you lost by 60.

Any team can do that, but the good teams go out there and can do it on a consistent basis. If we come away with a victory this weekend, then maybe we can consider ourselves a good football team.

It's hard to consider us a good football team when u look back a game or 2 and see you lost by 60.

Good teams can have bad loses. Lets look back a few years, I would say that Texas has been a good team over the past five years but yet they have had a few lopsided loses to Oklahoma. Does that not make them a good team. According to your criteria it means they are not a good team.

Good teams can have bad loses. Lets look back a few years, I would say that Texas has been a good team over the past five years but yet they have had a few lopsided loses to Oklahoma. Does that not make them a good team. According to your criteria it means they are not a good team.

Alittle different my friend.

For one they didn't lose by 60 points and for two oklahoma was one of the top teams in nation, texas tech is far from a top team in the nation.

For one they didn't lose by 60 points and for two oklahoma was one of the top teams in nation, texas tech is far from a top team in the nation.

I don't see much difference between a 60 point lose and a 52 point loss. Both are ass whoopings. Plus I think talent difference between Oklahoma and Texas was very similar to the difference between Nebraska and Tech. My point being, you can't look at one game and decide if we are a good team or not.

I don't see much difference between a 60 point lose and a 52 point loss. Both are ass whoopings. Plus I think talent difference between Oklahoma and Texas was very similar to the difference between Nebraska and Tech. My point being, you can't look at one game and decide if we are a good team or not.

I agree that the talent difference wasn't different between the 2 teams but the coaching was. stoops outcoached brown and leach outcoached callahan.