Gameday sigs

Fancy up the lettering....maybe put Husker logo

Um, what logo are you talking about? As far as I know the old logos aren't really used by the university anymore, and I never really see much in terms of a logo except for the word Nebraska, which is present on the sigs. :dunno

Um, what logo are you talking about? As far as I know the old logos aren't really used by the university anymore, and I never really see much in terms of a logo except for the word Nebraska, which is present on the sigs. :dunno

I believe he's talking about the red N that you see on the field and all over apparel.

I believe he's talking about the red N that you see on the field and all over apparel.

lol thats what I was thinking... how do you not know the logo for Nebraska :wacko:

nobody uses the N with Huskers in front of it anymore. The other n obviously is used a lot, but it looks like the same font as the "NEBRASKA" that you see everywhere (including my sigs) and I see both of them all the time. I guess all I was getting at is that the NEBRASKA has become just as much of a logo, so I don't get why that guy had a problem with it?

IDK but don't take me as completely retarded :(