NCAA FANTASY FOOTBALL!!!!

I'm trying to get 10-12 people together from Huskerboard to do a College Fantasy Football league. I try doing fantasy football for the NFL, but the pros just bore me so much that i give up halfway through the season. I've been trying to create a college fantasy league with my friends for the past couple of years, but living in St. Paul/Minneapolis Minnesota doesnt draw too many NCAA fans.

RULES:

*Only players from BCS conferences are eligible for the league.

(ACC, Big 10, Big 12, Big East, Pac 10, SEC)

*Starting Rosters consist of...1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 Team Defense, and 1 Defensive Player

I will explain the scoring when I get the all of the interested participants into the league.

maybe i'm the only one on here who's interested in this, but i think it would be a lot of fun!

this defeats the purpose, for me at least..

how? because you can't have players like Colt Brennan on your team who play cupcakes all year and rack up 70 TD passes?

so far we got 1 person interested....anyone else?

how? because you can't have players like Colt Brennan on your team who play cupcakes all year and rack up 70 TD passes?

basically. even among the BCS conferences there is a clear disparity anyway, so i dont see how excluding mid-majors really helps..

basically. even among the BCS conferences there is a clear disparity anyway, so i dont see how excluding mid-majors really helps..

I don't see too many BCS conference QB's throwing 70 TD passes

i tried joining a fantasy football league, but they kicking me out when i submitted my line-up of Optimus Prime, obi-wan kenobi and the incredible hulk.

Probably because you didn't include a Wookie.

well, i had to have something for week two.

I don't see too many BCS conference QB's throwing 70 TD passes

well think about it, i'll take Graham Harrell's stats vs Baylor any day of the week. Theres just too big of a talent gap in games in NCAA football for this to be fully fair.

you do not have to start the same QB every game. My guess is with him and maybe a Chase Daniel who also will have a high powered offense with relatively easy competiton, at least one of them will have a cupcake each week, especially since they are in the same conference. It just sounds too easy for the people with the First couple picks to run away with.

Now if this was the reverse, ONLY non-bcs schools, THAT would interest me. People would not know the players as well, and it would be a much more even field. except for whoever gets Brennan, of course :corndance