Fall Practice

I'm hoping that Holt, Brooks Jr, & Henry will really step it up this year, I'd like to see them push Nunn, Peterson & Swift for playing time. I'm sorry, but I just don't see Nunn, Peterson & Swift as serious threats offensively. With Keller's big time arm I would hate to see it wasted, obviously Purify will be the man, but he'll need help stretching the field.

I think the dark horse WR will be Hardy, just because Keller has a strong arm and Hardy has the most speed of any WR, now all he needs to do is catch the F**kin ball.

I think Frantz is OK, but am I the only one who thinks his helmet is too big for him? I'd include a picture, but I'm not sure how to do that yet. Maybe someone can help me out.

I'm hoping that Holt, Brooks Jr, & Henry will really step it up this year, I'd like to see them push Nunn, Peterson & Swift for playing time. I'm sorry, but I just don't see Nunn, Peterson & Swift as serious threats offensively. With Keller's big time arm I would hate to see it wasted, obviously Purify will be the man, but he'll need help stretching the field.

I think the dark horse WR will be Hardy, just because Keller has a strong arm and Hardy has the most speed of any WR, now all he needs to do is catch the F**kin ball.

I think Frantz is OK, but am I the only one who thinks his helmet is too big for him? I'd include a picture, but I'm not sure how to do that yet. Maybe someone can help me out.

The only thing I think he has going for him is speed, and I think that will become a factor with Kellers arm strength.

NU vs. USC 2006...

Maurice Purify 0 catches, 0 yards.

Against what could be argued as the best defense in the country, he is gonna need some help, they will likely key on him.

He may have had better numbers if we actually threw the ball in that game!