Green Bay / Wisconsin area people -- advice needed

Hopefully I can get some advice from those familiar with Wisconsin. Im going to the Bears-Packers game this Oct with my Dad & brothers, and was wondering what the best surrounding community is to find a B&B in. So far I've found these towns which are fairly near GB:

De Pere B&B's - 4 miles

Appleton B&B's - 23 miles

Kewaunee B&B's - 25 miles

Manitowoc B&B's - 28 miles

Two Rivers B&B's - 29 miles

Algoma B&B's - 29 miles

Which of these would you recommend, or others?

We'd like it to be within about an hr of Lambeau and preferably on the south side of GB since we're traveling from Omaha -- and near some good fishing lakes. Any advice would be appreciated.

And if you happen to have a source for tickets for the Oct 7 game, please let me know.

Thanks!

:horns2

Hopefully I can get some advice from those familiar with Wisconsin. Im going to the Bears-Packers game this Oct with my Dad & brothers, and was wondering what the best surrounding community is to find a B&B in. So far I've found these towns which are fairly near GB:

De Pere B&B's - 4 miles

Algoma B&B's - 29 miles

We'd like it to be within about an hr of Lambeau and preferably on the south side of GB since we're traveling from Omaha -- and near some good fishing lakes. Any advice would be appreciated.

And if you happen to have a source for tickets for the Oct 7 game, please let me know.

Thanks!

not asking for much are you?

De Pere B&B's - 4 miles

Algoma B&B's - 29 miles

Thanks!

not asking for much are you?

I really dont. Well I had to settle for a room at the GB cheerleader bed & breafkfast. oh well at least it will be a good location. chuckleshuffle