where is dillard

I am I

am i lost...or has there not been a lot of news on him?

tell me what's up :dunno

He's practicing well and getting good reviews by the coaching staff. He wasn't 100% healthy in the spring, but he is now. Look for him to get a lot of time at MLB, likely more than McKeon as the season progresses. He has better size for the position and plays the run better.

Dillard will be huge this year. We need him to stay healthy so he can give McKeon plays off. McKeon has been known to not be as much of a factor late in the season and I believe this has a lot to do with the fact that he had to play so much do to Dillard's injuries. With both of them healthy I think we will see major improvement come the Oct. and Nov. games.

has he purposely been flying under the radar? because he got a lot of hype coming in and has suffered some injuries and growing pains. i hadn't heard anything about him, i thought he may have transfered.

is a junior this year or did he have a redshirt last year?

has he purposely been flying under the radar? because he got a lot of hype coming in and has suffered some injuries and growing pains. i hadn't heard anything about him, i thought he may have transfered.

is a junior this year or did he have a redshirt last year?

I'm pretty sure he is a (RS)Soph.

He is a RS soph. He redshirted last season after an injury in the opener.

He's practicing well and getting good reviews by the coaching staff. He wasn't 100% healthy in the spring, but he is now. Look for him to get a lot of time at MLB, likely more than McKeon as the season progresses. He has better size for the position and plays the run better.

You really think that he will replace Mckeon?

He will get in alot but it is unlikely he will take Mckeons spot.

he wont take Corey's spot, but will spell him so he doesnt have to play 60-70 plays a game

Just from what I've heard...he's got more of what Coz and company are looking for in the position than Corey does. Corey is a bit undersized to be a MLB, which affects his run defense. If you watch him against the run, he gets taken out of the play quite a bit because instead of taking the blocker on, he'll try to go around him. This usually results in a little bigger hole for the RB. Dillard is more physical than Corey and he goes head to head with the lead blocker more often and wreaks more havoc. Corey is better suited to play outside where he can run free. He's very smart, athletic and talented, and in no way am I taking anything away from Corey when I say Phil will get more time at MLB. I think we'll see a lot of formations this year with both of them on the field with the same time. Because we're so deep at LB, we'll run the 3-4 at times.

Dillard came to camp 2 years ago and wasn't in great shape, and the coaches weren't happy at all. He was in the doghouse for quite a while. Last spring/summer, he worked his can off and was going to make quite a difference last year, but then he got hurt. He hasn't lost his focus, and if he stays healthy he's going to be force on our defense this year. I see Dillard and Suh being the biggest difference makers on our defense this year. Suh is going to dominate.

Just from what I've heard...he's got more of what Coz and company are looking for in the position than Corey does. Corey is a bit undersized to be a MLB, which affects his run defense. If you watch him against the run, he gets taken out of the play quite a bit because instead of taking the blocker on, he'll try to go around him. This usually results in a little bigger hole for the RB. Dillard is more physical than Corey and he goes head to head with the lead blocker more often and wreaks more havoc. Corey is better suited to play outside where he can run free. He's very smart, athletic and talented, and in no way am I taking anything away from Corey when I say Phil will get more time at MLB. I think we'll see a lot of formations this year with both of them on the field with the same time. Because we're so deep at LB, we'll run the 3-4 at times.

Dillard came to camp 2 years ago and wasn't in great shape, and the coaches weren't happy at all. He was in the doghouse for quite a while. Last spring/summer, he worked his can off and was going to make quite a difference last year, but then he got hurt. He hasn't lost his focus, and if he stays healthy he's going to be force on our defense this year. I see Dillard and Suh being the biggest difference makers on our defense this year. Suh is going to dominate.

it will be fun to watch it all play out, however i dont think that Dillard is ready to make all of the calls that McKeon does