Best Comeback Line Ever

Best Comeback Line. This was apparently in the Washington Post - the title of which was, "Best Come Back Line Ever."

In summary, the police arrested Patrick Lawrence,

22 year old white male resident of Dacula , GA , in a pumpkin patch 11:38 p.m. on Friday.

Lawrence will be charged with lewd and lascivious behaviour, public indecency, and public intoxication at the Gwinnett county

courthouse on Monday.

The suspect explained that as he was passing a pumpkin patch he decided to stop. "You know, a pumpkin is soft and squishy inside, and there was

no one around for miles. At least I thought there wasn't," he stated in a phone interview. Lawrence went on to say that he pulled over to the side of the

road picked out a pumpkin that he felt was appropriate to his purpose, cut a hole in it, and proceeded to satisfy his alleged "need."

"Guess I was really into it, you know?" he commented with evident embarrassment. In the process, Lawrence apparently failed to notice a Gwinnett County police car approaching and was unaware of his audience until Officer Brenda Taylor approached him.

"That was an unusual situation, that's for sure," said Officer Taylor . "I walked up to Lawrence and he was just......pumping away at this pumpkin."

Taylor went on to describe what happened when she approached Lawrence . "I just went up and said, 'Excuse me sir, but do you realize that you're having

sex with a pumpkin?' He froze and was clearly very surprised that I was there, and then looked me straight in the face and said,

"A pumpkin?" "OH my God, is it midnight already?"

Best Comeback Line. This was apparently in the Washington Post - the title of which was, "Best Come Back Line Ever."

In summary, the police arrested Patrick Lawrence,

22 year old white male resident of Dacula , GA , in a pumpkin patch 11:38 p.m. on Friday.

Lawrence will be charged with lewd and lascivious behaviour, public indecency, and public intoxication at the Gwinnett county

courthouse on Monday.

The suspect explained that as he was passing a pumpkin patch he decided to stop. "You know, a pumpkin is soft and squishy inside, and there was

no one around for miles. At least I thought there wasn't," he stated in a phone interview. Lawrence went on to say that he pulled over to the side of the

road picked out a pumpkin that he felt was appropriate to his purpose, cut a hole in it, and proceeded to satisfy his alleged "need."

"Guess I was really into it, you know?" he commented with evident embarrassment. In the process, Lawrence apparently failed to notice a Gwinnett County police car approaching and was unaware of his audience until Officer Brenda Taylor approached him.

"That was an unusual situation, that's for sure," said Officer Taylor . "I walked up to Lawrence and he was just......pumping away at this pumpkin."

Taylor went on to describe what happened when she approached Lawrence . "I just went up and said, 'Excuse me sir, but do you realize that you're having

sex with a pumpkin?' He froze and was clearly very surprised that I was there, and then looked me straight in the face and said,

"A pumpkin?" "OH my God, is it midnight already?"

Beat you by 3 hours?

http://www.huskerboard.com/forums/index.ph...st&p=196175

Actually, I heard it on the radio a couple of years ago..Googled it last night for another post ... was a little sad to see it was only an urban legend

• 3 months later...

My favorite comeback. Tommie Frazier to Warren Sapp in the Orange Bowl. After returning to the game in the 4th quarter; Sapp says to Tommie "Hey Boy, where you been?" Tommie replies; "It's not where I've been fat boy, it's where I'm going!"

GO BIG RED

After the game I sent Sapp an envelope with a tablespoon ful of Nebraska dirt. The enclosed letter said that he should consider that he had his nose rubbed in it.

:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez