God this sucks...what the hell do you do?

Foppa

It's pretty hard to adopt a dog that 'the animal' Michael Vick, created as a killing machine. I had to hug my dog just to stomach this...these poor dogs have no chance. Thanks, Vick. Serve your time, fancy suit, I'm sure you'll be a wonderful human being and continue making millions and QB'ing at the end of this. Get used to the cage, like your dogs...oh, my bad...you didn't use a cage, you just killed them in the most fun way you could think of.

Your heart isn't even black...you gotta have one to make it that sinister.

BTW...it doesn't mean much in the grand scheme of things, but my boys, the Denver Broncos, if they ever play against any Michael Vick team...I will not watch and will have no part of, and anything less than them walking off the field in protest will warrant a response. But I feel my boys are way above this deuchebag.

Many citites are outlawing the ownership of Pitbulls now because of !@#$%^& pricks like Vick, policy is to euthanize the dogs as soon as they get them.

They're not outlawing them because of people like Vick, they're outlawing them because they are aggressive in nature.

Many citites are outlawing the ownership of Pitbulls now because of !@#$%^& pricks like Vick, policy is to euthanize the dogs as soon as they get them.

They're not outlawing them because of people like Vick, they're outlawing them because they are aggressive in nature.

That's certainly the argument that cities use, but the logic is flawed. There are statistics that show "propensity to bite" by breed, and pitt bulls rank right up there - but the statistics don't account for whether the animals acted due to conditioning or due to an inherently aggressive nature.

That's certainly the argument that cities use, but the logic is flawed. There are statistics that show "propensity to bite" by breed, and pitt bulls rank right up there - but the statistics don't account for whether the animals acted due to conditioning or due to an inherently aggressive nature.

I really always lean toward both. When it comes to people who are overweight....is it genetics or their behaviors or the "outside world"??

I really always lean toward both. When it comes to people who are overweight....is it genetics or their behaviors or the "outside world"??

It's not the dog, is the person or people who own and train the dog. It's a shame that you could have the friendliest pitbull in the world (I know people who have several) and people INTENTIONALLY go out of their way to hurt these animals out of fear. My one friend, her dog got out, it's a pitbull, one of the nicest dogs I've come across, one of her neighbor's knowing very well that the dog belonged to her, threw large objects at it, hitting it several times. The dog never attacked, it just fell down. Luckily she is still alive and doing well.

People like that make me absolutely sick. You could tame a Lion to be loveable like a kitten, it has actually been done before, also with other animals like bears.

It is the way you raise your dog, most definately. Dated a girl who had the nicest & friendliest pitbull around. It was during walks that I experienced the sheer strength and natural power these dogs have. My guess is why they prolly pick pitbulls for fighting.