"I wont say USC will put 70 on them, but I will say remember that Texas Tech game a few years ago..."

Mark May is the Sports version of a weatherman. Never right and never apologizes for it.

Ummm.....I seriously take offense to that comment! If I was "never right" then I would most likely be sitting in military prison in Ft. Leavenworth for having killed numerous amounts of pilots! But, I agree civilian weathermen tend to take their job with less concern for punishment than we do. I wish I could use a percentage when it comes to calling for weather.

Sorry had to rant for a bit. I guess this Mark May comment has gotten me a little testy!

Guys, why even talk about him? -- that's what he wants. He's trying to get a rise out of you, and it's working. Instead, why don't some of you come up with a big sign for the game that takes a swipe at May -- this perhaps could be shown on national television in case we do secure a victory in the last minute or two. That could be the ultimate revenge. Put together a "creative" sign smacking May. But be original and don't use name calling. :)