Tunnel Walk

As much as I liked the song...they really dropped the ball on this...it was terrible...I can't stand 'Sirius', but what they did to MikeyBo's remix...I was hoping 'Sirius' was coming...the blue-hairs must have dumped a ton of money into this at the last minute to make sure it would self-destruct...because it completely did...dumbsh*t's in suits and ties jumping out of planes?!?! WTF does this have to do with anything?!?! Completely irrelevent and stupid...You gotta hand it to the elderly...they'll do anything to make sure Mildred doesn't have to have angioplasty due to different music upsetting the pacemaker.

I don't care for it much, either. The song is cool, but how long did they make them stand there and wait with the gate open?? How dumb is that...

That may have been due to waiting for the TV feed to go live.

Did they really make them wait? Can they do that? At the time, I didn't notice anything that TV would have delayed this, but I could be wrong. Say what you wanna about the remix, but I still feel they completely messed it up. I wasn't impressed, and I like the MikeyBo mix. Get rid of the idiots jumping out of the plane, and put in highlights...I am totally unimpressed with the HuskerVision crew...wow, they have no imagination whatsoever. :angry:

I don't care for it much, either. The song is cool, but how long did they make them stand there and wait with the gate open?? How dumb is that...

Did they really make them wait? Can they do that? At the time, I didn't notice anything that TV would have delayed this, but I could be wrong. Say what you wanna about the remix, but I still feel they completely messed it up. I wasn't impressed, and I like the MikeyBo mix. Get rid of the idiots jumping out of the plane, and put in highlights...I am totally unimpressed with the HuskerVision crew...wow, they have no imagination whatsoever. :angry:

lmfao, no imagination = just putting highlights on the tunnel walk. I didn't like the plane thing either, but I'm tired of watching Johnny Rodgers returning it against OU.

lmfao, no imagination = just putting highlights on the tunnel walk. I didn't like the plane thing either, but I'm tired of watching Johnny Rodgers returning it against OU.

I see what you're getting at...but highlights are better than the crap they tried to convey...if I was a media guru, I'd have a better idea...what's yours? Because this definitely didn't work...Everyone around me liked the song, but thought the guys in ties was a FedEx commercial. No one got it. Neither did I.

I hate the new tunnel walk video.

The song is great from Mikey Bo but it doesn't transition into Sirius whatsoever like the actual Mikey Bo "Husker Beat" or "USC Is Going Down"

BIG LETDOWN!!!

Maybe they will fix it for USC, god please do.

I agree with you completely....just dumb...no imagination. Just keep Mikey Bo's song the whole time. show some highlights. I thought last years little profile with the three players giving a little story and then saying "I play for Nebraska" was pretty good.

This is lame :hellloooo