ESPN Complaint site

rawhide

Er, that's really classy of us?...

No, I'd be pissed too (except I got BC-Wake the whole time :()...but as unfathomable as it may be, there actually ARE fans of these teams out there who want to see it. And it's pretty common practice to cut away from garbage time in a blowout to show a tighter game.

Yeah, I get pissed every time it happens to Nebraska.

But it's understandable, unfortunately.

No, I'd be pissed too (except I got BC-Wake the whole time :()...but as unfathomable as it may be, there actually ARE fans of these teams out there who want to see it. And it's pretty common practice to cut away from garbage time in a blowout to show a tighter game.

M A Y B E..

But imagine 63% of all Husker fans actually live out of state..Then imagine watching the '95 Fiesta Bowl quickly turning into a Siesta Bowl against Florida..They cut away to some NFL show resembleing "Heidi", a couple of plays before Tommie's big run..you know the one..Several of you called it your Fav. of all time.

Heads would implode!

tHEN THE tv'S!!!

tHEN NETWORK EXECUTIVES!!

M A Y B E..

But imagine 63% of all Husker fans actually live out of state..Then imagine watching the '95 Fiesta Bowl quickly turning into a Siesta Bowl against Florida..They cut away to some NFL show resembleing "Heidi", a couple of plays before Tommie's big run..you know the one..Several of you called it your Fav. of all time.

Heads would implode!

tHEN THE tv'S!!!

I lost $50 because of that run.

complaint sent.

Why in the hell would you switch over the Nebraska game in the midwest to a meaningless game involving the East coast that no one here could give to farts about. I know, I know, ESPN has great bias towards Nebraska, but you people don't realize the loyalty there. Loyalty = Money. If I wanted to watch the crap teams on the east coast I would move out there. This is just another example of ESPN, or the Entirely sh**ty Programming Network, catering to the east coast.

Not that it'll do any good, but I feel better now.

M A Y B E..

Heads would implode!

tHEN THE tv'S!!!

I lost $50 because of that run.

Money well spent :cheers