ESPN Complaint site

rawhide

I'm not sure what we're complaining about either.....

Just make something up, like Mark May being a child molester.

Well, a big concern is they cut it nationally. You couldn't pick it up on any feed which means any bar owner across the country saw all of the Big Red fans leave 30-45 minutes earlier than they would have. For Huskers bars that live for that business it's important.

They probably care.

I'm not so sure about that, I was at a bar in St Joseph, MO and saw the entire game. It wasn't being shown locally there either, the Mizzou/Illinois game was. Nevertheless, I complained just for the sake of complaining. That's the type of dude I am.

It was complete B.S. I don't think I have ever seen any network pull that crap!!!!

It's happened out here several times..Always when Nebraska gets more than a 3 TD lead..Almost a Rite of Passage since it hasn't happened much lately.

Why my Brother keeps both his cable hookup and Sattelite..Just to better his chances of getting the complete game.

Living in SoCal I have to have gameplan, and I saw the whole game. May be a way of them selling gameplan, or making you wish you had it.

I certainly do not like the new introducation of the players even if Osborne was on it. Never heard every players name. And the Nevada cheer leader sounded like a mouse on helium.

Living in SoCal I have to have gameplan, and I saw the whole game. May be a way of them selling gameplan, or making you wish you had it.

I certainly do not like the new introducation of the players even if Osborne was on it. Never heard every players name. And the Nevada cheer leader sounded like a mouse on helium.

Yeah, Both my Kids snapped their heads up at the TV when She spoke..Must've thought Mom turned to a Cartoon.

Yeah, Both my Kids snapped their heads up at the TV when She spoke..Must've thought Mom turned to a Cartoon.

That is Great! :rollin

"We landed on the moon!"

35i2df4.jpg