Please help me with Mark May

I don't know.... for saying crap like USC is going to beat us like T tech did a few years ago, even though they couldn't do that last year at home, and this year they are playing in Lincoln. then he is asked to talk on one of our local radio shows and turns them down and then insults Nebraska as a whole.......what else are you looking for here buddy?

I think I got the point of why everyone dislikes him.

Thank you.

apparently you dont

Ok, that is what I thought. He should be crucified, I mean we have had so many positive things over the last 3 years too. What an idiot. And to talk like a girl, what is his problem? He should be kissing our butts.

Ok, I was kidding but really it's more sour grapes (which is fine) than anything specific. I agree with the Trev Alberts issue though. Trev was great on that show even if I don't use a NU bias.

we had a decent team last year. not great, but certainly as good as many of the teams that he would swoon over. the guy takes every opportunity to take a shot at us. I really think the question should be why does HE hate US. after all Nebraska folk arent really known hating people.

It seems we're getting a tendency for flame wars here...totally unnecessary, I Bleed Red is a Husker fan, too. Disagreeing with him doesn't make you right, nor does it give anyone the high ground from which to attack and dissect every one of his points.

Honestly. It's getting out of hand.

It seems we're getting a tendency for flame wars here...totally unnecessary, I Bleed Red is a Husker fan, too. Disagreeing with him doesn't make you right, nor does it give anyone the high ground from which to attack and dissect every one of his points.

Honestly. It's getting out of hand.

I don't know if your talking to me or others but I'll address this anyway. as long as one is not making personal attacks, whats the problem with disagreeing? plus he clearly came in with an attitude. I have no problem with people coming in and talking. none at all. but if you are going to say things you better be prepared for someone to respond......that is life.

I hate him because he hates Nebraska, never anything positive to say about the team.

He hates Trev Alberts and is the reason he got fired, dont think he likes the white cornfed type.

He talks like a girl, he is freinds with Lou Holtz, Im just nitpicking now should I go on or stop?

And he's a narrow-minded a buttmunch.