Please help me with Mark May

I guess my point is coming across to some finally. I think calling him any of those names is rediculous. And also hating him is rediculous since he didn't do anything terrible. I can agree with a strong dislike.

That is what I am trying to say. Why all the anger and name calling on the board about him? It seems over stated.

Frisco, seriously it was a compliment. If you think I am always the only one who seems the emperor without clothes then I am the only one willing to state the truth and not be a sheep afraid to be silent. I don't think anyone is dense. I respect everyone who isn't name calling or being childish. There are very few people that act that way on here but I don't think anyone outside of a rare few are like that.

I guess my point is coming across to some finally. I think calling him any of those names is rediculous. And also hating him is rediculous since he didn't do anything terrible. I can agree with a strong dislike.

That is what I am trying to say. Why all the anger and name calling on the board about him? It seems over stated.

Frisco, seriously it was a compliment. If you think I am always the only one who seems the emperor without clothes then I am the only one willing to state the truth and not be a sheep afraid to be silent. I don't think anyone is dense. I respect everyone who isn't name calling or being childish. There are very few people that act that way on here but I don't think anyone outside of a rare few are like that.

Well, talk about calling the kettle black...good luck with that 'respect' thing.

I don't know who Bernard is but I post a lot of positive things on this board. Anytime I post something someone disagrees with the attack. I am a huge HUSKER fan wanting to be a champion. Expecting nothing less and I have every right to say the few things I am unhappy about just like everyone else. It seems when my opinion isn't popular then I am a hater and not very intelligent.

I don't know who Bernard is but I post a lot of positive things on this board. Anytime I post something someone disagrees with the attack. I am a huge HUSKER fan wanting to be a champion. Expecting nothing less and I have every right to say the few things I am unhappy about just like everyone else. It seems when my opinion isn't popular then I am a hater and not very intelligent.

Guys, just give I Bleed Red a break. He just asked a question, and it seems like you guys did start to attack him. I don't know if anyone was trying to come off as so rude, but that's just what it seemed like. Now lets all get along like the happy little family we are.

Well, it certainly didn't help when you first post here was "pleasefirecallahan.com" or whatever. Not really a bright move on your part, especially since it was 3 days before the first game of the season...

Well, it certainly didn't help when you first post here was "pleasefirecallahan.com" or whatever. Not really a bright move on your part, especially since it was 3 days before the first game of the season...

In addition to multiple posts suggesting that those who disagree with him are blind, biased and stupid. He apparently enjoys pushing it to the edge; just enough to get people upset without getting called on it by the mods.

"what about the texas 05 team, they had justin blaylock, will<muffled> up front? they are much better athletes then nebraska" courtsey of youtubes "kirk herbstreit is a whiny little girl" video. go look at some of his old videos where he...whined to trev alberts, just going on what he thought he should say, instead of using logic and stats. he's a boring announcer, very very biased, if you watched the espn classic top 32 team thing they did, he and switzer went at it a bit. oh did i mention "they just didn't have computers back in 71" as the show closed? he's a whiny baby.

I enjoy your comments and viewpoint. Just another Husker fan with a different perspective. Not everyone has all the answers and the fanbase is made up of all types so there are bound to be differing opinions. Heck even l'il ole me has raised the ire of a few now and then. Just part of the process.

In regard to May here is the most recent example of how he rubbed Husker Nation the wrong way: link

There are numerous examples throughout the board. You can do a search for Mark May and let the education begin.