Change The Tunnel Walk

huskerguy

If you would like to email the creator of this years tunnel walk heres your chance... the email is :

khartman@huskers.com

This video needs to change before we get laughed at by every team that comes here.

Yea, because that's important. Considering they don't usually see it.

is this guy the motion graphics/video editor guy...or someone affiliated with the decisions behind the video.

I have yet to see it in person yet, just the Youtube video. I'll admit some of it is pretty corny, but some of it looks bad ass as well.

as a side note, I've always thought it'd be awesome if my company was contracted out to do the tunnel walk vid one year. I just would love to come up to a game, see everyone flip sh#t over the tunnel walk and smile knowing that I got to be apart of it.

but I think the students and faculty of the school (Michael Grace Production Studio) are responsible for the creation of them...correct?

I just watched the Nevada game intro, and I'm sorry, but i got maybe one goosebump. Wait a minute, wait a minute.......false alarm, just a mosquito bite. I like seeing past greats making big plays. Something that portrays our tradition of excellence. I don't like military metaphors for games. Too Kellen Winslow Jr. :hmmph Just my opinion and it's worth exactly what you paid for it.

While I respect everyone's opinion, there wasnt one single part of the tunnel walk where I thought "Wow, that was pretty cool." I was almost embarrassed by it, to be honest. Really cheesy, too much reliance on second rate computer graphics, and the whole plane thing was just dumb. And i think whoever was behind it all probably realizes it now after all the complaints that have arisen from it. Hopefully they go back to the drawing board and come up with something better for the rest of the year.

While I respect everyone's opinion, there wasnt one single part of the tunnel walk where I thought "Wow, that was pretty cool." I was almost embarrassed by it, to be honest. Really cheesy, too much reliance on second rate computer graphics, and the whole plane thing was just dumb. And i think whoever was behind it all probably realizes it now after all the complaints that have arisen from it. Hopefully they go back to the drawing board and come up with something better for the rest of the year.

I agree that the airplane part was what really ruined it for the whole video. I think the rest of it would be okay if they just changed that part..............

I agree that the airplane part was what really ruined it for the whole video. I think the rest of it would be okay if they just changed that part..............

I wondered why they didn't incorporate the Space Station with Ashland, Nebraska native Clayton Anderson..... that would have been cool AND REAL!

:corndance

I just emailed the guy this is what I got Back

Levi,

Thanks for your email about our tunnel walk. I always take in consideration what the greatest fans in the nation are thinking. I do receive many letters and emails each year because of the fact that we do change our tunnel walk video every year.

I believe that this is what makes our fans so great & I would be concerned if the letters & emails ever stop coming. Thanks again for supporting our great student athletes.

Go Big Red!

Kirk

Levi,

Thanks for your email about our tunnel walk. I always take in consideration what the greatest fans in the nation are thinking. I do receive many letters and emails each year because of the fact that we do change our tunnel walk video every year.

I believe that this is what makes our fans so great & I would be concerned if the letters & emails ever stop coming. Thanks again for supporting our great student athletes.

Go Big Red!

Kirk

generic cookie-cutter e-mail response

hopefully you at least sent a pleasant, formal e-mail

Levi,

Go Big Red!

Kirk

generic cookie-cutter e-mail response

hopefully you at least sent a pleasant, formal e-mail

Yeah I hope so as well I don't want the guy to be pissed I just want him to change a few things and tweak it and I think that they will.