Do you think that next years WR core will be more solid than this years??

I really think that next years receiving core will be better. First of all losing Purify does hurt bc he is a playmaker that we havent had for a long time at that position. With that said we also will finally lose Erickson and Hardy. It still blows my mind that they can even get on the field. They say that Erickson is a good blocker, well so is Paul and so is Swift, put them in there for run support. In addition to losing them, we will replace them with perhaps Paul, Curenski, or Brooks. Those are all three much more talented, but inexperienced receivers. Losing Nunn really doesnt mean anything to me bc it appears he is just not a natural football player. He doesnt block, he doesnt have good hands and hes only about 6 foot. This is all contingent upon the younger players developing and keeping their heads in the playbooks. Holt, Brooks, Henry, Paul, and Curenski really need to develop at the rate that is expected. Holt will have all of this year to gain valuable playing time while all of them will have a whole year to get stronger and gain more knowledge of the playbook. However, just basing this off talent alone, and taking for granted that their talent does emerge, I think our receing core will get better with each year that passes.