Picks for week 3

admo

Last week DJR picked the Washington upset over Boise St (Niiice) & I got the Oregon one right. So outside of our beloved Huskers, any earthshaking upsets this week? Make your pick here!

I like Alabama (2-0) at home to upset #16 Arkansas (1-0).

And Maryland (2-0) at home to upset #4 West Virginia (2-0)

Lots of games out there fellas -

#22 Tennessee at #5 Flordia in the swamp

Oklahoma State at Troy

Notre Dame at Michigan

Louisiana Tech at #8 California

Fresno State at #19 Oregon

#21 Boston College at #15 Georgia Tech

Florida State at Colorado

My upset of the week(if you can call it that) is Washington over Boise St. Once again, Missouri is on upset watch playing at Ole Miss.

Washington over Boise St? I like your call! Fortunately for Washington they dont have to spend the first half getting used to blue turf since it's in Seattle. You were close last week with the Mizzou pick. Maybe you should do a weekly Upset pick thread?

I'm going with Oregon over Michigan. Especially because the Wolverines are 6 point favorites, at home, and terribly want to shut the world up with a big win. Upset - zing!

Thanks for the props man! I like your picks for this week. I think Alabama over Arkansas is a pretty safe bet. Maryland has a good chance of taking down a soft WV team with a weak secondary. Right now, I like Troy over Okie St and Fresno St over a cocky Oregon team. We'll see how I feel later on in the week when I've had a chance to drink. :cheers

I think the only one I'd take is Alabama. Maybe Troy. They have been pretty dangerous at home the last couple of years. I don't know much about Maryland, and I think Tennessee is overrated.

I'm not sure who the underdog should be between ND and Michigan. Both are pretty inept right now.

I think Oregon will win. They have a lot of confidence right now.

It would be nice for our strength of schedule if BC beat GA Tech, but I think Tech is legit. BC did smoke NC State, though.

I'm actually pulling for Colorado.

I'm going with Kentucky over #9 Louisville. If any of you watched what Middle Tenn did to them last week, I think you can see my reasoning, and it is at Kentucky.

Going with Wash over OSU also. The Big 10 is the weak link in the BCS conferences this year.

Bama over Ark. Nutt gets out coached.

GT's D is too tough for BC to get past.

As for the Big 12, beyond the homer pick of NU over USC, I think all the favs win.

In no way am I a Nick Saban fan, but I do like Alabama and their traditional uni's. I've been to the campus and suprisingly, it was very nice. I say that b/c outside of it the place can get very rural.

Louisville is explosive on offense. GTech and BosCollege is great matchup for the pretender/contender list.

Suprisingly no one has mentioned if Mike Hart's "I guarentee a win" statement is going to beat the Irish, or fall to 0-3.

Thanks for the props man! I like your picks for this week. I think Alabama over Arkansas is a pretty safe bet. Maryland has a good chance of taking down a soft WV team with a weak secondary. Right now, I like Troy over Okie St and Fresno St over a cocky Oregon team. We'll see how I feel later on in the week when I've had a chance to drink. :cheers

No worries, it was a great pick! So is the Fresno call as well. I think you can see the future... :thumbs