Kirk Herbstreit does not have a vendetta against Nebraska

Landlord

I like Herbstreit. Fowler is good. Corso is funny. As long as you dont take them too serious, then it is what it is - entertainment and kind of enjoyeable. Well the pre-game stuff that is. The breakdown after the game kills some of their credibility.

Corso is *whistles* frrrssss - over the top.

sure ....his actions on the greatest team of all time show was totally normal :sarcasm

That doesn't necessarily have anything to do with whether or not he likes Nebraska. You are giving us too much credit. Maybe he just felt that the USC/Texases of today are the best, as compared to the mindset of Nebraska NOT being the best. They are two totally different viewpoints, and since he has good things to say about Nebraska on a consistent basis, there is no reason to think he doesn't like this program.

Seriously, does anyone really care what Herbstreit and others think about NU?

We as fans care about 'our' team...... these ESPN guys have no vested interest in the Big Red.

Herbie likes Nebraska, anyways.

KirkHerbie.jpg

That would make a sweet sign for gameday. What do you know, it doesn't have a friggin condom in it.

sure ....his actions on the greatest team of all time show was totally normal :sarcasm

That doesn't necessarily have anything to do with whether or not he likes Nebraska. You are giving us too much credit. Maybe he just felt that the USC/Texases of today are the best, as compared to the mindset of Nebraska NOT being the best. They are two totally different viewpoints, and since he has good things to say about Nebraska on a consistent basis, there is no reason to think he doesn't like this program.

he didnt disagree. he threw his papers up in the air and cried like a girl. granted vendetta is too strong, but he did act quite strongly about that. and I dont think I am giving us to much credit. we deserved to be in the conversation, and he acted like we didnt

Seriously, does anyone really care what Herbstreit and others think about NU?

We as fans care about 'our' team...... these ESPN guys have no vested interest in the Big Red.

Herbie likes Nebraska, anyways.

KirkHerbie.jpg

:D:lol::horns2

Nicely said AuroranHusker! That was my point, albeit without Herbie stealing the thunder (hilarious!) but dead on man - aint no way these guys know more about my Huskers past, present, or future than I. That's how we should all feel. So what they have to say is nothing more than...... eh.

:D:lol::horns2

Nicely said AuroranHusker! That was my point, albeit without Herbie stealing the thunder (hilarious!) but dead on man - aint no way these guys know more about my Huskers past, present, or future than I. That's how we should all feel. So what they have to say is nothing more than...... eh.

Thanks, AM. I gotta remind my brother about the uneducated 'opinions' of the ESPN "talking heads"...

OTOH, if any of the media types (i.e. the game announcers) misrepresent FACTS, then it's 'on' like Donkey Kong! chuckleshuffle:woo