Keller on Jim Rome

Sam Keller was listed as a guest on the Jim Rome radio show today. His show is 11am-2pm central time and is on AM 590. You can also stream it on:

http://www.sportsradio610.com/

(When the hell is 590 going to get a stream?)

Some funny--albeit childish--smack going back and forth between Trojan and Husker fan the past couple of weeks on his show. Today would be a great day to get out there and flood Rome with emails. He thinks we lack confidence in our team because of the Wake game. I know some people are more of the "Speak softly and carry a big stick" school and that's cool. I am going to run some smack b/c that is how I roll.

Anyway, Keller should be on at some point and it will be interesting to hear that.

I caught the very end of the interview and really didn't hear much at all, but Rome is very impressed with Keller and what a great interview he gave.

Keller is a better speaker than most football players.

That's because he's been humbled for what he has gone through in the past few years. Just another reason why I like his chances of having a huge game this week. :thumbs

Anyone know where to get transcripts?

Some of the read emails were hilarious (Especially "Nate in Omaha")

...$900/month BMW LEASE having to sit in traffic on the 403 3hrs/day...Living next to a beach trying to sidestep syringes and used diapers floating along the surf...
or something like that

Keller spoke well of SC..Great attitude :clap

I listened to the whole thing, and Sam did a fantastic job. Rome gave him some questions along the lines of "Do you think your going to beat USC", and Sam never faltered. He gave all the right answers to the questions, praised Nebraska fans repeatedly as knowledgeable and passionate. Rome said several times how impressed he was with Keller.