USC Fans?

I hope tons of USC fans do show up for the game, so that they can experience what a real football fans are like. Not many of those out in L.A. Come talk to us when you've sold out nearly 300 consecutive home games or when your fans outnumber ND fans in South Bend. We've been at this for a long time. You should send as many people as you can to learn our ways.

We got between 15,000 & 20,000 in the Colesium last year. I thought it was going to be more from walking aorund all day tailgating. It seemed almost 50/50 or 60/40 USC to Nebraska fans out in LA. But once we got in and the game started, it was 75/25 USC. Lots of Red around, but it we were scattered all over the place.

Was still a great experience!

PS. No way they get 15,000 into Memorial Stadium. NO WAY. The University provides them 4,000 tickets and maybe another couple thousand find their way in, but no way is there more than 7,500 USC fans at the game this year.

Yeah that.

I know a lot of USC fans who are making the trip, I doubt we will bring 15,000 but we will have good showing.

WHy exactly doesn't USC travel well. Honestly.....

I get a feeling there to stuck up, thinking theirs nothing to do or are above coming to a town like Lincoln....now I'm looking for an honest answer, not trying to be a jerk. I grew up in New Jersey and know how "city" people think.

Lincoln is a great college town....something many schools on the coasts, simply don't have anywhere.

What's your feeling?

probably because they dont have enough vacation time. if you had 2 vacations a year.. would you really spend one on Nebraska?

HELL YES (Winston-Salem)I get 5 weeks but if I only got 2 I would still spend one or both on THE POWER OF RED, and to tell you the truth Virginia Beach was just terrible this time of year.

Clearly, when it comes to absolute "die hard" fans, one would be hard-pressed to find a more dedicated group than the 'husker faithful. This is undeniable. And admittedly, there has been a huge upswing in fan support of the Trojans over the last 7 years since Carroll has come in and restored the tradition here in SoCal. Success always brings in new faces, some of them temporary. But there are a handful of us who bleed cardinal and gold, in good times and bad. 6 or 7 thousand SC fans will make it to Lincoln to watch the game, but you Nebraska folks only need to be concerned with the 85 guys who will be wearing the cardinal and gold on the field saturday night.

Thier marching band?......................I will be forced to throw urine ballons if that happens. :lol:

Allright...Who let the CU fan in?

probably because they dont have enough vacation time. if you had 2 vacations a year.. would you really spend one on Nebraska?

Vacations?

We usually either go to see my Wife's family in Buckeye Hell or mine in good ole' Nebraska.

Can't imagine wanting to go anywhere else while resort living in AZ