USC Fans?

I seriously doubt that SC will have anywhere close to 15,000 people there. I'm in L.A. and the only people I know that are going (including myself) are Husker fans. We're arriving in Omaha Thursday night, there's 10 of us, we'll be wearing our Californians for Nebraska and FUSC shirts. Hope to meet some of you this weekend. Man, I'm pumped up! GBR

I know a lot of USC fans who are making the trip, I doubt we will bring 15,000 but we will have good showing.

WHy exactly doesn't USC travel well. Honestly.....

I get a feeling there to stuck up, thinking theirs nothing to do or are above coming to a town like Lincoln....now I'm looking for an honest answer, not trying to be a jerk. I grew up in New Jersey and know how "city" people think.

Lincoln is a great college town....something many schools on the coasts, simply don't have anywhere.

What's your feeling?

probably because they dont have enough vacation time. if you had 2 vacations a year.. would you really spend one on Nebraska?

I know a lot of USC fans who are making the trip, I doubt we will bring 15,000 but we will have good showing.

WHy exactly doesn't USC travel well. Honestly.....

I get a feeling there to stuck up, thinking theirs nothing to do or are above coming to a town like Lincoln....now I'm looking for an honest answer, not trying to be a jerk. I grew up in New Jersey and know how "city" people think.

Lincoln is a great college town....something many schools on the coasts, simply don't have anywhere.

What's your feeling?

probably because they dont have enough vacation time. if you had 2 vacations a year.. would you really spend one on Nebraska?

Yes. I would love to. 2 home games a year a week each time. sh#t thats a wet dream.

Sorry ETR..Just got through helping my wife grade papers. :lol:

I'm guessing someone told them it's snowing in Lincoln.

But judging by their fickle fan support during loosing seasons, they probably don't want to appear to have nothing better to do.

losing

Like the man said, glass houses. :thumbs

Sorry ETR..Just got through helping my wife grade papers. :lol:

I'm guessing someone told them it's snowing in Lincoln.

But judging by their fickle fan support during loosing seasons, they probably don't want to appear to have nothing better to do.

losing

Like the man said, glass houses. :thumbs

Dang!

I always miss that one.

I meant "Looooosing seasons"

(I sure hope Prof. Hibbler doesn't read this bbs.)