USC Fans?

So whats up whit people selling all their tickets to USC people!...thats horrible...they are gonna have 15,000 people in the stadium

WHAT??? FN A-holes :madash Husker fans selling tickets to the opposition is just plain wrong.

I don't know if this is real or not or if it's a ploy to try and start a rumor and get us all fired up? You got a link to this 08 or is this just something you heard?

We got between 15,000 & 20,000 in the Colesium last year. I thought it was going to be more from walking aorund all day tailgating. It seemed almost 50/50 or 60/40 USC to Nebraska fans out in LA. But once we got in and the game started, it was 75/25 USC. Lots of Red around, but it we were scattered all over the place.

Was still a great experience!

PS. No way they get 15,000 into Memorial Stadium. NO WAY. The University provides them 4,000 tickets and maybe another couple thousand find their way in, but no way is there more than 7,500 USC fans at the game this year.

I know a lot of USC fans who are making the trip, I doubt we will bring 15,000 but we will have good showing.

WHy exactly doesn't USC travel well. Honestly.....

I get a feeling there to stuck up, thinking theirs nothing to do or are above coming to a town like Lincoln....now I'm looking for an honest answer, not trying to be a jerk. I grew up in New Jersey and know how "city" people think.

Lincoln is a great college town....something many schools on the coasts, simply don't have anywhere.

What's your feeling?

I know a lot of USC fans who are making the trip, I doubt we will bring 15,000 but we will have good showing.

I get a feeling there to stuck up, thinking theirs nothing to do or are above coming to a town like Lincoln....now I'm looking for an honest answer, not trying to be a jerk. I grew up in New Jersey and know how "city" people think.

Lincoln is a great college town....something many schools on the coasts, simply don't have anywhere.

What's your feeling?

Los Angelinos can't survive very long in air that's not high in exhaust fumes.

What's your feeling?

Why exactly doesn't USC travel well? Honestly?????

I get a feeling they're too stuck up, thinking there's nothing to do, or are above coming to a town like Lincoln....Now I'm looking for an honest answer, not trying to be a jerk. I grew up in New Jersey and know how "city" people think.

What's your feeling?

=================

Sorry ETR..Just got through helping my wife grade papers. :lol:

I'm guessing someone told them it's snowing in Lincoln.

But judging by their fickle fan support during loosing seasons, they probably don't want to appear to have nothing better to do.

What's your feeling?

Los Angelinos can't survive very long in air that's not high in exhaust fumes.

Roger that! Hope they got stiffed on the price!