College Football News Prediction

Ryan

They say Keller was picked off 6 times in the second half of the 2005 game...I thought it was 4

Yeah, I thought is was one INT in the first half and four in the second. Not that it makes much of a difference now.

It's good to see some love for the Huskers from the media out there.

I simply won't be able to watch this game without my heart rate skyrocketing & ending up in the hospital.

I'm feeling that way NOW. Plan to spend the whole day near the stadium....won't be concerned about what other B12 teams are doing. I don't think that I'll be watching any other football on Saturday. I'm already anxious!! If that 27-23 prediction holds up, it'll be like winning the national championship....it's that big of a game. Dang...I'm already pumped up for the game. Can't wait 'til kick off! GBR

I know a lot of you chant that the players ultimately make the plays and it's not the coaches fault for poor execution...>BUT I don't blame Keller for playing poorly against USC previously. Do you realize Dirk Koetter was 0-21 in the state of CA and I know the game was home but he never beat a top 20 Pac-10 school and got WAXED by them constantly. That is why he was fired despite winning 7-9 games a year. So, I think Keller will do much better this game without Dirk screwing him up.

I know a lot of you chant that the players ultimately make the plays and it's not the coaches fault for poor execution...>BUT I don't blame Keller for playing poorly against USC previously. Do you realize Dirk Koetter was 0-21 in the state of CA and I know the game was home but he never beat a top 20 Pac-10 school and got WAXED by them constantly. That is why he was fired despite winning 7-9 games a year. So, I think Keller will do much better this game without Dirk screwing him up.

I agree! Callahan is an AWESOME coach!