Nebraska Loyalty

billdozer15

I have a question for everyone here. I dont know if you have been paying much attention to what is going on over in ames this year, but i just wanted to let you all in on a scam the AD is pulling. With the ISU vs. Iowa game the only way to get a ticket in was to buy a season ticket. There are no single game tickets being sold to this game. The ISU AD did this to try and make sure he has the home field advantage, however he also is ensuring that the stadium will be half empty the rest of the season. I know that Pollard will pull this little stunt on us next year because we travel so well. How many of you would buy the season ticket to go to just one game? Do you think NU fans will bite on the bait and pay the season ticket price for one game?

I think it would be hilarious if we bought out 3/4 of their stadium and we had "Husker Home Game" shirts made. It would also reduce them to only being able to have a 1/4 of the stadium filled for the rest of the year.

Yeah..

If we played ASU, Id buy season tickets here (~$200-240)..I thought about doing it when I 1st moved out here just so I could be in line to get tickets to the Fiesta Bowl in the off chance we'd end up playing here. (They offered to season ticket holders 1st and last year, you couldn't find Fiesta tickets for under $1000)

You could probably make your money back in a single game (ASU/USC, or ASU/UA).

Now..Do I buy AZ Cardinal Season tickets, just to make it easier to get SuperBowl tickets here?

I would like to see the stadium, but have no patience to watch NFL games without former Huskers playing.