Nebraska makes it close...

We lost the game. But you sir, will never know what it is to be a Husker. You have just proved exactly why we are the greatest fans in the world, and you are nothing. In this we have always won, and will never lose. Your team will fall, next week, in a month, or a decade from now. But when you do, we will be left with our fanbase, while you will still be the classless individual you've demonstrated yourself to be.

I love my team when they lose, and I love them when they win. And I applaud your victory tonight. The Trojans played like champions. They were amazing. I hope that my Huskers will be like them one day here soon.

Congratulations on your victory.

We lost the game. But you sir, will never know what it is to be a Husker. You have just proved exactly why we are the greatest fans in the world, and you are nothing. In this we have always won, and will never lose. Your team will fall, next week, in a month, or a decade from now. But when you do, we will be left with our fanbase, while you will still be the classless individual you've demonstrated yourself to be.

I love my team when they lose, and I love them when they win. And I applaud your victory tonight. The Trojans played like champions. They were amazing. I hope that my Huskers will be like them one day here soon.

As pissed as I am that was an excellent post. Way to represent! GBR!

Maybe I didn't catch the post edit, but AFAIK, it's true. We fought to the end; when all hope was lost we hung in there and executed. There were no quitters on our team, I mean, offense today. And that's something to hang our hats on.

To next week, and a royal beatdown like Ball St. never knew!

As pissed as I am that was an excellent post. Way to represent! GBR!

Even after a beating like that, I hope we remember who we are. Tom didn't teach us to be anything less.

49-31=63-10, if they wanted it to be. After 42-10, Pete started passing the ball for practice! They could have had 400-500 yards rushing!

Mybe, but they didn't. The final score is the final score. Although we lost, I am really looking forward to the rest of the season. Although he had a couple of harsh picks, I was impressed with Keller tonight. I was also impressed with our DBs. Boy, our defensive front need help. Kuli and Thompsen, you could give that to us. (shameless recruiting ploy)

True class, like a real Nebraska fan. I'm sorry for the loss, but I saw a lot of good things to build on for Nebraska. You have a fine QB for one. I still think Nebraska will win the North.

Go Huskers!