Glenn!

Good to see Glenn in the mix...we need him.

Can't we mix in some plays with Lucky in the slot and Glenn in the backfield? I'd like to see the defense have to worry about both of them on the same play. We have too much predictability in the running game at times...and teams like USC, Texas, and Oklahoma are going to tee off on our lone back if our O-line can't push open the holes...

Good to see Glenn in the mix...we need him.

Can't we mix in some plays with Lucky in the slot and Glenn in the backfield? I'd like to see the defense have to worry about both of them on the same play. We have too much predictability in the running game at times...and teams like USC, Texas, and Oklahoma are going to tee off on our lone back if our O-line can't push open the holes...

hey and we can but castille in as a fullback right? run it out of the pro maybe?;)

Complete back.

He did look good tonight. Was Castille even in at all tonight?

I didn't expect to see Castille tonight, too big of a game for a freshman back when you've Lucky and Glenn. He probably would have fumbled or something. Overall, I was shocked at how poorly we ran the ball. Hats off to Keller for doing what he did with no run support.

Complete back.

He did look good tonight. Was Castille even in at all tonight?

I didn't expect to see Castille tonight, too big of a game for a freshman back when you've Lucky and Glenn. He probably would have fumbled or something. Overall, I was shocked at how poorly we ran the ball. Hats off to Keller for doing what he did with no run support.

USC's defense is stout. I don't think any team they play will able to run on them.

Has anyone else noticed how Marlon Lucky can only run well when we play a really bad team? It's been that way since he arrived. I don't know what kind of deal he made with Bill, but if he continues to be the main back, the Big 12 will be a tough road. Glenn is tough and keeps his feet moving when bodies get to him. Lucky just falls down. That is lack of talent and I also blame the coaching. I don't think we have very good assistants. Not sold on Bill at this point either.