Enough Already

herbers42

I'm not sure what everybody's big problem is. WE are Nebraska fans and yes we would love to win every game. The feeling i get from this board is that even if Nebraska Won every game this year, you would still not be satisfied. WE would still find a way to same something about Coz or Cally.

Last night, sucked. We got beat on national tv........but they are the #1 team in the country and we put up 31 points on them.

You do realize that 21 points was against their scrubs in the 4th quarter.

Were you saying hey we scored 36 points against Colorado in 2001 or you like all the others saying this offense sucks?

Realize that then USC "scrubs" as you call them, would, if all the starters were to evaporate and go into ether and they were forced to be the USC team still would be a top 10 (perhaps top 5 team). Yes, what I am saying is that the USC second team is talent-wise better than the #1 team of several (at least) of the other top 10 teams. So, scoring on these "scrubs" is still significant.

I'm not sure what everybody's big problem is. WE are Nebraska fans and yes we would love to win every game. The feeling i get from this board is that even if Nebraska Won every game this year, you would still not be satisfied. WE would still find a way to same something about Coz or Cally.

Last night, sucked. We got beat on national tv........but they are the #1 team in the country and we put up 31 points on them.

You do realize that 21 points was against their scrubs in the 4th quarter.

Were you saying hey we scored 36 points against Colorado in 2001 or you like all the others saying this offense sucks?

I bet you USC's "scrubs" are better than any defense we will see all year, except for OU. Take some positive out of it.

12 mins left is not late in the 4th. bradford and chauncey washington were the running backs. those are Scs 3rd and 4th teamers.

You had 4th and 4 with 8:20 to go in the game, and you went for it. If you want to get completely technical, you ran a pass play to Fred Davis having Washington, Ausberry, Hazelton and Turner in the game as well. That is the same drive you went on down the field to score a TD with 6 minutes to go. But like I said, that is only if you want to get technical.

12 mins left is not late in the 4th. bradford and chauncey washington were the running backs. those are Scs 3rd and 4th teamers.

You had 4th and 4 with 8:20 to go in the game, and you went for it. If you want to get completely technical, you ran a pass play to Fred Davis having Washington, Ausberry, Hazelton and Turner in the game as well. That is the same drive you went on down the field to score a TD with 6 minutes to go. But like I said, that is only if you want to get technical.

Going for it was the right decision. No need to tack on a field goal there. Gave us the best chance to stop them with no points, and it doesn't hurt their offense to just try it for the exp. Win-win. What, are they going to punt?