Back In DA MIX

"Most fans feel the same way as our AD" what? You are a prime example of the statement being false. You are always on here saying that with Solich we would of won a championship this year and that Bo is god and so on and so forth. You need to quit contradicting yourself just for the sake of argument.

What the hell are you talking about? Lay off the booze man.

I've never said we would have won a title this year with solich. I've said we would be undefeated at this point with solich or pelini and I still believe that is true because we haven't played a good team yet besides t tech who is just average. Pelini is dang good, no doubt about it.

I think you are misinterpreting my most fans will feel the way the AD does. I meant if our AD expects us to not lose 3 games and get rid of everything we had then why should we expect anything less from his crappy hire.

I think you are misinterpreting my most fans will feel the way the AD does. I meant if our AD expects us to not lose 3 games and get rid of everything we had then why should we expect anything less from his crappy hire.

Our AD expected this year to be less than stellar. He had to have, considering the magnitude of his decision which most people still are in denial about. They may not agree, and that's fine. But to levy judgment against the staff at this point isn't the fairest IMO. Unless they think we should be going through coaches like popcorn kernels, not giving any players a chance to play for the same coach for two years in a row.

For the last time record had nothing to do with Frankie getting let go. The direction the team was going talent wise. Plus throw in the fact that Franks offensive game plan was so predictable. Enough with that. Winning is everything if it wasn't they wouldn't keeep score.

I would disagree with the record part to some extent. Solich did not have a very good record against rated teams and he didn't really play them all that competitively either, overall.

For the last time record had nothing to do with Frankie getting let go. The direction the team was going talent wise. Plus throw in the fact that Franks offensive game plan was so predictable. Enough with that. Winning is everything if it wasn't they wouldn't keeep score.

That is why frank got them new coaches. Recruit!

While I can't say any more than anyone else on the Board, from the circumstances and comments I think it wasn't so much record as the fact that it appeared we were losing ground to Oklahoma and, particularly, Texas. Coupled with the Missouri loss, I think Pederson felt that he was seeing a talent drain that needed to be stopped ASAP.

It wasn't so much the wins and loses - it was the fact that the wins and loses seemed attributable to less talent.

While I can't say any more than anyone else on the Board, from the circumstances and comments I think it wasn't so much record as the fact that it appeared we were losing ground to Oklahoma and, particularly, Texas. Coupled with the Missouri loss, I think Pederson felt that he was seeing a talent drain that needed to be stopped ASAP.

It wasn't so much the wins and loses - it was the fact that the wins and loses seemed attributable to less talent.

lol, i disagree. There is a ton of talent on this team and even so isn't that why frank got the new coaches? they get 1 year. makes since.

Quick - name the All-American candidates...

we never have very many all americans. Bullocks and herian come to mine. You have to have a good record to have all americans and we don't with callahan. ruud is dang good, both bullocks,fabian, herian, ross is pretty salty. Richie should of been salty.

We may be lucky to have a first team all conference player. Ross is good but he will be Hon. Mention at best. Ruud may get second team. Other then that who else? Granted we may not usually have very many All Americans but we had the best players at certain postions some years. Frazier, Wistrom, Crouch, A. Taylor, Wiegert, Trev just to name a few. Crap D. Williams only got second last year.