Back In DA MIX

We may be lucky to have a first team all conference player. Ross is good but he will be Hon. Mention at best. Ruud may get second team. Other then that who else? Granted we may not usually have very many All Americans but we had the best players at certain postions some years. Frazier, Wistrom, Crouch, A. Taylor, Wiegert, Trev just to name a few. Crap D. Williams only got second last year.

Like I say, all american is overrated. It goes alot by what team you play on. Those guys you mentioned got all american when we were winning titles. I myself consider a ruud an all american. He could play for anyone and be dominant. Herian was suppose to be an all american. Bullocks was to.

Yes, we have some talented people but we need to raise the talent level in some very weak areas if we want to be one of the top teams. Herian, Bullocks, and Rudd are very good football players, but we also have only fair recievers, weak outside linebackers, and a d-line that doesn't scare anyone. If we want to be a top team again we need to get talented players at every position not just a couple of them.

You guys were missing my point. Never should we give up or just forfeit. That would be stupid. My point was the north is a joke and it is just unreal how bad it is that we as bad as we are, will probably have to play okie twice with both games not being to pretty. Its to bad texas can't get another shot at them.

I see your point...and get tting blown out two games would hurt our chances to make a bowl game... We cannot forget that just because we win 6 games does not mean we automatically get a bowl game..... Im sure that we would even if we dont honestly have any right to be in a bowl game if finishing the year 6-6, after a 10-3 season 12 months ago

You guys were missing my point.  Never should we give up or just forfeit. That would be stupid. My point was the north is a joke and it is just unreal how bad it is that we as bad as we are, will probably have to play okie twice with both games not being to pretty.  Its to bad texas can't get another shot at them.

I see your point...and get tting blown out two games would hurt our chances to make a bowl game... We cannot forget that just because we win 6 games does not mean we automatically get a bowl game..... Im sure that we would even if we dont honestly have any right to be in a bowl game if finishing the year 6-6, after a 10-3 season 12 months ago

if we are elgible we will make it because we travel well.