Back In DA MIX

Texas Tech is getting us a little closer to Kansas City....just put the door slammer on the Mildcats......OH how sweet it will be to make a big 12 title game with this team....can you imagine how bad they are goin to feel in every other school in the North....lol :worship

Hey ya gotta love it. I couldn't care abou the "level" of competition in the nOrth. If we could pull this off it would be great. I think it's going to be fun to. Husker fans are going to travel like hell to KC. This was a huge win for us. But by no means are we on cruise control. Anyone of the remaining teams has a chance to beat us. We know the games we should win and lose, but this year, with this team, nobody knows what's going to happen. In a way it's kind of interesting.

Well should we just tank another game on purpose so that we don't have to face Oklahoma twice. Or maybe we should just not have a Big 12 Championship so that the North doesn't get embarassed again. I don't see this year being any different from the year that Texas beat us. We were heavily favored and they came in and whooped our asses. Maybe we can do the same thing to Oklahoma. Its highly unlikely, but Im sure Texas fans were writing them off when they beat us.

I think it's embarrassing to the north and ridiculous.    Right now the best north team would probably be about 6th and at best 5th in the south.  Do we really want to get killed twice by okie?

No, you are absolutely right...we should quit right now...not even show up. In fact, BC should call up Stoops today and say "you know Bob, since you are probably going to kick our ass, we'll just give both our teams a little extra rest and not even show up" :wtf Just like when we went to the Rose bowl and didn't truely deserve it. Did you have the same attitude then? Although the assessment of where we'd stand in the south is close, I am completely amazed; being realistic is one thing but come on dude...are you a sooner fan in disguise? :blink:

You guys were missing my point. Never should we give up or just forfeit. That would be stupid. My point was the north is a joke and it is just unreal how bad it is that we as bad as we are, will probably have to play okie twice with both games not being to pretty. Its to bad texas can't get another shot at them.

Well that is just how it works. There was a couple of years that the South didn't deserve to send a team to the championship, but looked what happened. The longhorns laid a Texas sized ass whooping on us. As long as we have the Championship game, there are going to be years where one side of the conference is way better than the other. I think that the way that the season has gone for us and with all of the negatives that everyone has been bringing up. Maybe for once, you guys should look at the positive and see that we actually will WIN the north with this team that you guys say is the worst in the HISTORY of HUSKER football. Well if our worst team ever is going to win the North then I am pretty damn pround to be a supporter in the HUSKER NATION.

Who says it's going to be Oklahoma? It's not like they look unbeatable. I know A&M lost to Baylor but if they knock off the Sooners like they did in 02 they control the South. Oklahoma beat KSU once lasst year and then got smacked upside the head the second. It's hard to beat a team twice in the same season.

I totally agree with you. Oklahoma does not look all that impressive to me. However, Oklahoma did not play K-State in the regular season last year. But I do totally agree that they are not invinsible.

Well that is just how it works. There was a couple of years that the South didn't deserve to send a team to the championship, but looked what happened. The longhorns laid a Texas sized ass whooping on us. As long as we have the Championship game, there are going to be years where one side of the conference is way better than the other. I think that the way that the season has gone for us and with all of the negatives that everyone has been bringing up. Maybe for once, you guys should look at the positive and see that we actually will WIN the north with this team that you guys say is the worst in the HISTORY of HUSKER football. Well if our worst team ever is going to win the North then I am pretty damn pround to be a supporter in the HUSKER NATION.

I don't know who said it's the worst team ever. I wouldnt' say that at all. We have a ton of talent on both sides of the ball if we would just use it effectively.

I don't know who said it's the worst team ever. I wouldnt' say that at all. We have a ton of talent on both sides of the ball if we would just use it effectively.

I never said that you were one to call them the worst team ever. But many people on here will give no credit what-so-ever to any part of this team. There are so many people here that would much rather look at any little thing and make it a huge negative that they lose fact that we are 5-3, 3-2 in the conference. We have a ton of bright spots on this team but we are so picky that the good brought forth by this team is still not good enough for some of you. I have a feeling that some of you will bitch even when we do start winning championship.

I never said that you were one to call them the worst team ever. But many people on here will give no credit what-so-ever to any part of this team. There are so many people here that would much rather look at any little thing and make it a huge negative that they lose fact that we are 5-3, 3-2 in the conference. We have a ton of bright spots on this team but we are so picky that the good brought forth by this team is still not good enough for some of you. I have a feeling that some of you will bitch even when we do start winning championship.

How do you think a coach got fired after a 3 loss season? Because winning is everything. 3 losses is not acceptable. If our AD feels that way then im guessing most fans will to.

I agree. Like Callahan said in his press conference last week. This is a bottom line game. People don't want to hear about strides in this area or bright spots over here when you lose.