McKeon in red zone

I watched the game again last night and in the 4th quarter when McKeon got that fumble back he didn't even show any emotion on his face!!!! He looked like he was scared or embarrased. That is not good!!!! I would have come up after that play screaming!!!!

well with the game being a blow out by then i cant say i would have reacted any differently than he did.

People claimed that McKeon was too small to play inside backer, and at first I disagreed with it due to his great year in '05, but it's became apparent that he doesnt have the strength to get off blockers and make plays. He might thrive in a defense that uses a lot of gimmicks and blitzes, but he is too small for what we run. I think Dillard should have played the whole 4th against USC.

Thenarse is f'ing crazy. Put him in if McKeon is afraid of hitting. I'm getting tired of listening to/looking at his stupid frat boy popped-collar douchebag ass in interviews, anyway. If he played half as good of a game as he talked then we'd have a gamer. Unfortunately, this kid has no killer instinct.

I'm just now starting to see it. Ruud and Mckeon have a lot of mouths to shut up this weekend and I don't think they can do it.

Are you saying this because they suck or because we are too stubborn and self-righteous?

What on earth was self-righteous about what he said?

People claimed that McKeon was too small to play inside backer, and at first I disagreed with it due to his great year in '05, but it's became apparent that he doesnt have the strength to get off blockers and make plays. He might thrive in a defense that uses a lot of gimmicks and blitzes, but he is too small for what we run. I think Dillard should have played the whole 4th against USC.

Ruud, McKeon and almost every other starter needed to be out there. They dug that nasty hole, and Callahan would have been even more embarrassed watching USC 4th string true freshman score on them....LOL. That needed to deal with it and be embarrassed out on the field.

Thenarse is f'ing crazy. Put him in if McKeon is afraid of hitting. I'm getting tired of listening to/looking at his stupid frat boy popped-collar douchebag ass in interviews, anyway. If he played half as good of a game as he talked then we'd have a gamer. Unfortunately, this kid has no killer instinct.

I'm just now starting to see it. Ruud and Mckeon have a lot of mouths to shut up this weekend and I don't think they can do it.

Are you saying this because they suck or because we are too stubborn and self-righteous?

What on earth was self-righteous about what he said?

I wasn't implying that he was self-righteous. I was implying that myself and others who are being so critical of certain members of the defense are self-righteous. And stubborn.