Better Coz Poll

skersOVRsc

Coz and Co.  

69 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I think an evaluation at the end of the year is probably the right thing to do. It does concern me that Coz and Callahan have a personal relationship and I hope this doesn't get effect any desicions that need to be made. I do not have any confidence in Coz. He hasn't shown me anything special in his time at Nebraska. We can hope a nother team comes knocking on his door and he opts to leave. I think there are MUCH better coaches to be found out there. JMO

GBR

I think an evaluation at the end of the year is probably the right thing to do. It does concern me that Coz and Callahan have a personal relationship and I hope this doesn't get effect any desicions that need to be made. I do not have any confidence in Coz. He hasn't shown me anything special in his time at Nebraska. We can hope a nother team comes knocking on his door and he opts to leave. I think there are MUCH better coaches to be found out there. JMO

GBR

I hear where you're coming from, but I think Cally realizes that personal realtionships might have to be sacrificed if they are going to win big games. Cos just isn't getting it done. His defenses since he got here have been ranked 56th, 26th, and 56th. This year, we are currently 45th......something has to be done.

I hear where you're coming from, but I think Cally realizes that personal realtionships might have to be sacrificed if they are going to win big games. Cos just isn't getting it done. His defenses since he got here have been ranked 56th, 26th, and 56th. This year, we are currently 45th......something has to be done.

And if you go back and look at what his defenses were ranked while at Wisconsin, he's right on track to maintain his status quo.

I voted fire his a$$ at the end of the season, but perhaps re-evaluating it at the end of the season is best. As far as potential replacements, Tyrone Nix or Ron English.

I really don't think an evaluation is necessary. Just look at the performance of the defense the past three years and then this season. I think it speaks for itself. Coz needs to go.

Firing him at the end of the season is the right thing to do but he cannot come back. We have given up 470 yards rushing in 2 games. Totally unacceptable. If they had any decent defensive assistants I would say remove him after his next awful coaching performance but we have nobody to take his place. I don't care who replaces him b/c it can't be worse. There are 44 better ranked defenses so that gives you 43 choices other than BO....LOL

How about fire the defensive staff except Buddy Wyatt (i say give him time to prove himself) I have NEVER been a fan of the secondary technique and think Elmo needs to get canned. His secondary has proven nothing...yes I know Grixby is short yada yada yada but if our guys were taught more to play the ball then the receiver we wouldnt get slaughtered on passing routes and have to rely on our weak LB core and Safeties to bail them out. Nix the May!!!

I voted fire his a$$ at the end of the season, but perhaps re-evaluating it at the end of the season is best. As far as potential replacements, Tyrone Nix or Ron English.

Ron English? Replace one Big 10 guy with another that's worse, that sounds like a heck of an idea. :sarcasm

How about fire the defensive staff except Buddy Wyatt (i say give him time to prove himself) I have NEVER been a fan of the secondary technique and think Elmo needs to get canned. His secondary has proven nothing...yes I know Grixby is short yada yada yada but if our guys were taught more to play the ball then the receiver we wouldnt get slaughtered on passing routes and have to rely on our weak LB core and Safeties to bail them out. Nix the May!!!

Yes the worst thing they did was to get rid of Marvin Sanders.

Maybe NU should hire Charlie Weiss, like someone else said on another thread. He sure seems to know how to stop an offense :sarcasm

I dont know what the magic answers are, none of us do. If we did we would all be in the coaching profession and I dont think that there are many of us on this board that are or have been Division 1 college football coaches.

Most of us do our coaching from the Armchair, but damn it we are the greatest Armchair coaches in the history of college football. Some of us could win a NC every year with true freshman.

you know who you are, come on......NUT UP......and post your award winning Resume online and show us all how great you are, and then I will personally start a petition to get you hired.

Until then STFU and quit bitching about everything and show some support and love for this team, or change your screen name to FormerFanNowISlobBosKnob or FranksAGod and jump on some other teams Bandwagon

i am going to hold off on any more votes, and i am not going to get caught up in the emotion of a disappointing loss.

ask again at the end of the season