Conspiracy Theory (sort of)

huskerstag

OK. It was my fault. My buddy said lets go down and get a burger and a coke before half time, beat the crowd, be back in our seats when everyone else is going down to get theirs. We were up 10-7 at that time and I thought maybe I should just stay put{ jinx them and all that kind of stuff running through my head} till half time. 8+ mins left, we are playing better then them at that time, so what the hell.

Had a great time at the tail gate party I was at, great crowd, fun fans, good food. There is know place like Nebraska.

Game over time to move on.

GBR!!! :woo:woo:woo

Oh yeah, well I heard that USC paid representatives from Nevada and Wake Forest to videotape our sidelines so that they could steal our signals. That's got to be the only way that USC was able to run the ball so effectively against our defense!!!!

:sarcasm

Although when I was at the game it appeared the defense was getting into position late and were scrambling before the snap. Not to confuse the offense but to figure out where they needed to be. Then I watched the replay this week and COZ actually told ABC that we was going to call the signals in late b/c of the Patriots taping defenses. Late play calls b/c of that. I doubt it effected the outcome but the defense shouldn't be adjusting late just to be in the right position. It just makes me laugh that Coz admitted thinking that way.

That entire thing did seem weird. I was sitting with about 300 fans and that questions came up all around me. Basically "boy this is lasting a long time, WTH, and we had momentum!) My 2 cents are... I don't think the coach should be able to pull the team to the sideline. Nor do I think the team should be able to go over and discuss gameplan or anything else. I don't know if this is allowed in the pro's but it shouldn't be. If the coach wants to call a time out then it should be ok to have an extended time out but nothing short of a time out should bring the team to the sideline and be coached in anyway. That just doesn't seem right. IDK

GBR