Week 4 Predictons

CornmanCobb

It doesn't matter how good the back is or how hard they run...if they don't have any holes to run through, they're not going to make many yards. That is literally Offense 101...

Well Glenn at least ran harder so maybe Lucky could have ran for 2.4 per carry. I think Glenn performed better but our line is the real issue. Glenn can just run harder when THERE ARE NO HOLES. SO I have to agree with Ebyl. If our line doesn't improve then we will need more of Glenn and Castille to make a little running room.

This really is the story of Lucky's career though. And we stood ZERO chance of beating USC. Well unless LSU put on our jerseys........and Miles coached them.

We will dominate both sides of the ball this week, as we should....score 42-17 and we out gain them by 200yds

Hopefully all goes well. I still think we could have beaten SC.

http://www.footballgameplan.com/ncaa-predictions

Is it just me, or do you feel cheated by Lucky. The guy hasn't ran with the same intesity and drive that he did in the Nevada game or am i Just bitter becasue we lost.

Help me!!!

I don't think that's a fair and accurate statement. In the Nevada game, you could have driven a bus through those holes. He hasn't had a chance since that game as Wake and USC dominated and made our OL their bitch. Part of what a running back does is find a hole or wait for one to develop. Would you rather him just put his head down and run into the pile? We only had 38 yards rushing for the entire game. Against Wake, our rushing stats weren't much better. In order for the running back to have a chance, there has to be somewhere to run. He just didn't have anywhere to go. I don't think his intensity has been lacking.

Yup. A real nail bitter right up to the time USC touched the ball.

Sadly, that's true...could not believe it, a fullback running outside for 50 yards?! On the first play? Followed by a 40 yard run right after that?

Then again...hey...if you guys hadn't scored that last touchdown, and we scored another one, and made two more two point conversions...we actually would have made it a game at the end :) This is assuming that we could still score those touchdowns if Pete Carroll really cared about stopping us. Okay, bad assumption.