bowl elgible??

Benard

I think Oklahoma has been given too much credit this season. Peterson has been money all year, but Jason White can't carry that team if the run is shut down. I don't see any reason why the Huskers can't beat them if they play an error free game. That is a big IF, but I will watch and cheer just the same.

I just don't think we can beat any kind of quality team, especially on the road.

Kind of like last year?

okie state and miss. were quality teams. Teams that would kill us this year.

Mississippi is average at best without baby Manning and Okie State is good, but not great.

I think that they will win two more also, and three if you count the bowl game.

We should win 2 more but I wouldn't bet the farm on it. I'd say about a 68% chance we will 2 more. I don't think we will win our bowl game but it kinda depends who we play.

How do you call yourself a Husker fan? You don't think they will win their bowl game without knowing who they will even play. That is ridiculous. And where do you get 68% from? Are you Danny Sheridan? :wtf

Just because I don't think we will win doesn't mean I dont want them to win. That's how I'm a fan. I just don't think we can beat any kind of quality team, especially on the road.

"Fan" is short for fanatic. The only thing you are fanatical about is whining and complaining because you are pissed that the good ole days are over. One of the greatest legacies in the history of team sports. 3 losses in 5 years. Its pretty easy to be a fan during that span. Right now Benard, I am calling you out. If you are a fan, then why do you always doubt and hate and root for the teams Nebraska plays? Explain that to me with any sort of logic and I will believe you are a fan. If not, I will just assume you are an angry little man, mad at the cold cruel world for taking away your unbeatable Huskers. And by the way...GO BIG RED! :box

I think that they will win two more also, and three if you count the bowl game.

We should win 2 more but I wouldn't bet the farm on it. I'd say about a 68% chance we will 2 more. I don't think we will win our bowl game but it kinda depends who we play.

How do you call yourself a Husker fan? You don't think they will win their bowl game without knowing who they will even play. That is ridiculous. And where do you get 68% from? Are you Danny Sheridan? :wtf

Just because I don't think we will win doesn't mean I dont want them to win. That's how I'm a fan. I just don't think we can beat any kind of quality team, especially on the road.

I wouldn't call Iowa State or Colorado quality opponents.

It honestly all depends on what Nebraska team comes to play...

If the Nebraska that played kstate comes to play for the Iowa State and COlorado game they will have a hard time winning...

But if Nebraska can manage to play like they did against Mizu then they will win, gasp they beat Mizu by using the power I who woulda thunk it..