huskers better?

get huskin!

JGS30, if you watch Keller in the games, he's got so much poise and presence in the pocket, and he's really got an arm. I saw some really, really beautiful throws, the kinds of throws I've never seen at Nebraska. I wouldn't worry about his statistics yet (unless they're compared to Taylor's first three games) - Keller will be a great one.

We'll see about KU ;) You guys do look better this year, but I believe even you said before, there's no way Missouri beats us. No way.

Sorry guys, but you're just going to have to deal with my Kansas "nonsense". LOL. We did take you to OT in Lincoln last year, and in 2005 we spanked you 40-15 so sorry if I'm confident in my Jayhawks who are playing like a well oiled machine firing on all cylinders. We have so much speed this year it's sick and Aqib Talib is the best CB in the nation.

Our defense, offense, and special teams dominate this year. Yeah, our schedule isn't the best, but if you do remember from last year that my hawks weren't putting bad teams away like they are this year. we barely beat UL Monroe last year 22-18, then we beat South Florida, then took you Blackshirts into OT in Lincoln. So sorry, your going to here my KU nonsense for a while, or at least until we lose which won't likely happen soon after seeing how bad KSU, Baylor and CU are....KU's first 3 opponents in Big 12 play. We'll see you in November. Lawrence stadium is waiting along with our fans to remind you of the beat down we gave you in 05.

The North title will be decided on November 24th at Arrowhead Stadium between MU & KU. Sorry guys, but that game you played @Wake Forest told me alot about your team. You played a back up QB and still barely won. Come on guys...are u serious? Then I bought into the hype that you guys were gonna show me something against USC...the next thing I see is a 42-10 USC lead, and Keller turning the ball over 5 times. There is a reason this guy lost his job at ASU. yes, he has a great arm and accuracy, but he makes mental mistakes and they showed at Wake and against USC. Taylor was better. Period.

Good luck the rest of the way, but seriously you guys need to understand that THIS YEAR NU is on the SAME LEVEL AS MU & KU. Face it. Soemtimes the truth hurts.

Okay so did I miss something while I was at the USC game....................Keller did not turn the ball over 5 times. He had one tipped pass that was intercepted and then he threw a stupid pass which was intercepted. You guys suck and I still believe that! You guys have about as much chance at winning the North as does sCUm!!! MU has the best chance next to us IMO.

LOL. Good thing your belief has nothing to do with the outcome of the rest of these games. You keep believing KU sucks. I hope everyone in Nebraska keeps thinking that like they did last year. But if I were you I wouldn't get my hopes up for the North......even though MU has NO DEFENSE what so ever, I still see them hanging 45 points on you in Columbia. No way you come down to Lawrence and beat us this year. You just let me know how much you want to wager. I already have one goofy husker fan that gave me KU and 14 points!! What a moran. Regardless of the trash talk...good luck this year.

:box

Hey your dishing it out so I have to as well right?! Good luck to you against us this season..........You need to make sure you guys stomp KSUcks because I hate those S.O.B.'s

JGS30, if you watch Keller in the games, he's got so much poise and presence in the pocket, and he's really got an arm. I saw some really, really beautiful throws, the kinds of throws I've never seen at Nebraska. I wouldn't worry about his statistics yet (unless they're compared to Taylor's first three games) - Keller will be a great one.

We'll see about KU ;) You guys do look better this year, but I believe even you said before, there's no way Missouri beats us. No way.

Sorry guys, but you're just going to have to deal with my Kansas "nonsense". LOL. We did take you to OT in Lincoln last year, and in 2005 we spanked you 40-15 so sorry if I'm confident in my Jayhawks who are playing like a well oiled machine firing on all cylinders. We have so much speed this year it's sick and Aqib Talib is the best CB in the nation.

Our defense, offense, and special teams dominate this year. Yeah, our schedule isn't the best, but if you do remember from last year that my hawks weren't putting bad teams away like they are this year. we barely beat UL Monroe last year 22-18, then we beat South Florida, then took you Blackshirts into OT in Lincoln. So sorry, your going to here my KU nonsense for a while, or at least until we lose which won't likely happen soon after seeing how bad KSU, Baylor and CU are....KU's first 3 opponents in Big 12 play. We'll see you in November. Lawrence stadium is waiting along with our fans to remind you of the beat down we gave you in 05.

The North title will be decided on November 24th at Arrowhead Stadium between MU & KU. Sorry guys, but that game you played @Wake Forest told me alot about your team. You played a back up QB and still barely won. Come on guys...are u serious? Then I bought into the hype that you guys were gonna show me something against USC...the next thing I see is a 42-10 USC lead, and Keller turning the ball over 5 times. There is a reason this guy lost his job at ASU. yes, he has a great arm and accuracy, but he makes mental mistakes and they showed at Wake and against USC. Taylor was better. Period.

Good luck the rest of the way, but seriously you guys need to understand that THIS YEAR NU is on the SAME LEVEL AS MU & KU. Face it. Soemtimes the truth hurts.

Okay so did I miss something while I was at the USC game....................Keller did not turn the ball over 5 times. He had one tipped pass that was intercepted and then he threw a stupid pass which was intercepted. You guys suck and I still believe that! You guys have about as much chance at winning the North as does sCUm!!! MU has the best chance next to us IMO.

LOL. Good thing your belief has nothing to do with the outcome of the rest of these games. You keep believing KU sucks. I hope everyone in Nebraska keeps thinking that like they did last year. But if I were you I wouldn't get my hopes up for the North......even though MU has NO DEFENSE what so ever, I still see them hanging 45 points on you in Columbia. No way you come down to Lawrence and beat us this year. You just let me know how much you want to wager. I already have one goofy husker fan that gave me KU and 14 points!! What a moran. Regardless of the trash talk...good luck this year.

Hey your dishing it out so I have to as well right?! Good luck to you against us this season..........You need to make sure you guys stomp KSUcks because I hate those S.O.B.'s

I agree completely. It's all in good fun. No disrespect to husker nation. It will be a fun season. I do agree about KSUCKS! What a delusional fanbase!! They still believe they should be ranked!! WTF!?! :lol:

I am not even going to begin addressing the fallacies in that post. I'm just going to let you continue to believe that the Chickenhawks are a "well-oiled machine firing on all cylinders." KU is and always will be a mid-season let-down waiting to happen.

I believe Missouri has always been a mid-season letdown waiting to happen. I think the jury's still out on KU - they're on the rise from a long, long period of being in the dregs of the Big 12 North, so who knows. They're clearly better now than they've been, and give them credit. Back in the old days, even when we were down, KU was not a team that could give us a game, much less beat the crap out of us or take us to OT in Lincoln. We'll see if these last two years were flukes. Whether or not they were, I hope we'll have improved enough to thrash them just like old times.

I believe Missouri has always been a mid-season letdown waiting to happen. I think the jury's still out on KU - they're on the rise from a long, long period of being in the dregs of the Big 12 North, so who knows. They're clearly better now than they've been, and give them credit. Back in the old days, even when we were down, KU was not a team that could give us a game, much less beat the crap out of us or take us to OT in Lincoln. We'll see if these last two years were flukes. Whether or not they were, I hope we'll have improved enough to thrash them just like old times.

Indeed.

Indeed.

Captain Obvious, I have no respect for you on these boards. Everything you post is a complete joke. You my friend are the one on drugs. Keep thinking your huskers are head and shoulders better than KU. You're clearly drinking the same delusional Kool-aid as the Wildcat Nation is!! Get real! 2001 is long gone. The sad thing is Nebraska fired Frank Solich after going 9-3. Are you freakin kidding me? LOL. You guys would be crackin champaigne bottle and celebrating like rock stars if you finish this season 9-3. You know you would. But you won't.

Save this post- NU will finish 8-4. Kansas will finish 9-3. "Throw the Pinkies" :woo

Just in case any of you Callafans ever wonder what I mean when I say we're a laughingstock on a national level, this is a perfect example of how the country sees us right now.

The sad thing is Nebraska fired Frank Solich after going 9-3. Are you freakin kidding me? LOL. You guys would be crackin champaigne bottle and celebrating like rock stars if you finish this season 9-3. You know you would. But you won't.

Just in case any of you Callafans ever wonder what I mean when I say we're a laughingstock on a national level, this is a perfect example of how the country sees us right now.

The sad thing is Nebraska fired Frank Solich after going 9-3. Are you freakin kidding me? LOL. You guys would be crackin champaigne bottle and celebrating like rock stars if you finish this season 9-3. You know you would. But you won't.

Don't include us in your posts because it makes you come across as a Husker fan. <_<

Sorry to burst your husker bubbes but there is no way in hell your team goes undefeated the rest of the way. You hav 3 more losses left on your schedule and possibly 4.

OU- Loss

KU- Loss

MU- Loss

Most fans on here are pretty good and accurate, but this thread is down right nuts. Your team is not there yet. Keller really isn't as good as Taylor was last year. Sorry, but it's true.

Back to reality please. Throw the Pinkies!! :woo

Kansas Is setting the world on FIRE.

:moreinteresting:moreinteresting:moreinteresting

For your Three loss prediction.

and

:nanalama

Captain Obvious, I have no respect for you on these boards. Everything you post is a complete joke. You my friend are the one on drugs.

What??? Because I always call you out on all the sh#t talking you do??

You are a shithead, man! All you do is talk sh#t about NU and talk about how KU is going to finally be "legit." Come back at the end of the season and we will re-assess the circumstances of our respective teams. Until then, knock off the f'ing chest-beating.

You may want to edit that quickly, Captain...you are being baited and if you've had as many as I have, it's easy to fall into that trap...

Sadly, there is no reason for any team to be afraid of Nebraska for any reason...NU needs to take it into their own hands and prove people wrong...and alot to prove they do...