Dear Kevin Cosgrove

melscott62

its time to be the bigger person. its time to step up and be a man. its time to put your friend bill over yourself. its time to look at those kids that go to war for you every Saturday and put them above yourself. its time to look around this great state, and the passionate people that cheer for you every week and put them ahead of yourself.

I know you have worked hard. I know you have given it your best. but now its time to do the right thing. the noble thing. Time to be a man. You need to STEP DOWN. do it now while you still have some dignity.

do it now while you still have some dignity.

or else we'll be up to kick your ass, pack your things and chase you out of town

Seriously...someone a little more eloquent than I should start up an online petition and get is moving around. Maybe if Callahan (and Pederson) see the fans are not happy, something will happen

if I do chose to send this, does anyone have anything else to add to this?

I want it to be intelligent, and not just a flame out on the guy. I want him to realize that he very well could get Cally fired and ruin this great program

Yeah, add that we're not happy that the Blackshirt tradition is a token gesture and holds no real meaning anymore. Most all of them should be wearing pink in practice next week.

If this was the real blackshirt tradition it wouldn't just be Bowman stepping up to give his back, it would be the rest of them getting taken away.

if I do chose to send this, does anyone have anything else to add to this?

I want it to be intelligent, and not just a flame out on the guy. I want him to realize that he very well could get Cally fired and ruin this great program

Yeah, add that we're not happy that the Blackshirt tradition is a token gesture and holds no real meaning anymore. Most all of them should be wearing pink in practice next week.

If this was the real blackshirt tradition it wouldn't just be Bowman stepping up to give his back, it would be the rest of them getting taken away.

The pink might be a little much though.................just take the Blackshirts away....... <_<

its time to be the bigger person. its time to step up and be a man. its time to put your friend bill over yourself. its time to look at those kids that go to war for you every Saturday and put them above yourself. its time to look around this great state, and the passionate people that cheer for you every week and put them ahead of yourself.

I know you have worked hard. I know you have given it your best. but now its time to do the right thing. the noble thing. Time to be a man. You need to STEP DOWN. do it now while you still have some dignity.

Great post.