Wake Up!!

Coach Tuz

I'm glad the discussions this week about how our program is headed in the right direction came up, because given the results of the game with Ball State, I believe you people are correct. I mean here is a program that isn't even in our class of competitive football and we, at home, had a very good football game for fans to watch.

It's great to witness us having a difficult time with teams like this one, it builds character over a season, hey maybe when we play ISU, it will be close like this and we can further appreciate the benefits that Coach Callahan brings to Husker Nation. Let's stand and applaud at least the victory, I mean we escaped by the leg of a kicker who couldn't put the ball between the uprights or else we would once again be hearing the comments from Husker faithful in here about how we need to back Coach Callahan and his staff and how he is here to stay, so let's just settle and get used to it.

Great idea all you Huskers for mediocrity. I on the other hand, having bleed Husker Red since birth, do not wish to settle and will in here continually lobby for a coach firing and starting over with someone who's head is not up his yoohoo and shows no enthusiam whatsoever to the Huskers that bleed true RED!!! Like Me!!!

I'm glad the discussions this week about how our program is headed in the right direction came up, because given the results of the game with Ball State, I believe you people are correct. I mean here is a program that isn't even in our class of competitive football and we, at home, had a very good football game for fans to watch.

It's great to witness us having a difficult time with teams like this one, it builds character over a season, hey maybe when we play ISU, it will be close like this and we can further appreciate the benefits that Coach Callahan brings to Husker Nation. Let's stand and applaud at least the victory, I mean we escaped by the leg of a kicker who couldn't put the ball between the uprights or else we would once again be hearing the comments from Husker faithful in here about how we need to back Coach Callahan and his staff and how he is here to stay, so let's just settle and get used to it.

Great idea all you Huskers for mediocrity. I on the other hand, having bleed Husker Red since birth, do not wish to settle and will in here continually lobby for a coach firing and starting over with someone who's head is not up his yoohoo and shows no enthusiam whatsoever to the Huskers that bleed true RED!!! Like Me!!!

COZ IS THE PROBLEM NOT CALLAHAN!!!!! If you want to say it's Cally's fault for not firing him yet then I can see that, but he doesn't call the plays on defense!

COZ IS THE PROBLEM NOT CALLAHAN!!!!! If you want to say it's Cally's fault for not firing him yet then I can see that, but he doesn't call the plays on defense!

He is ultimately responsible for this team and he is not doing his job of keeping this team competitive when he has to fight to score more points than the team that is kicking his rear end on defense because his D-coordinator sucks hind end. When you allow something to perpetuate itself over 4 years and do nothing, you are putting undo pressure on the kids fighting to learn something from someone who just doesn't know how to defend against anyone. The gameplans final decision is the head coach, not the coordinator's. He is in charge, he gets the boot as well.

He is ultimately responsible for this team and he is not doing his job of keeping this team competitive when he has to fight to score more points than the team that is kicking his rear end on defense because his D-coordinator sucks hind end. When you allow something to perpetuate itself over 4 years and do nothing, you are putting undo pressure on the kids fighting to learn something from someone who just doesn't know how to defend against anyone. The gameplans final decision is the head coach, not the coordinator's. He is in charge, he gets the boot as well.

Not going to happen Coz yes Cally no............

Not going to happen Coz yes Cally no............

Mark my words we lose 4 games this year and Callahan will be seriously considered a liability and not an asset in Lincoln, regardless of whether he fires Coz or not. If he chooses not to fire Coz, they both will be gone at years end or the next for sure. Reason being, we will once again next year be starting with an inexperienced qb who undoubtedly have trouble running a ship he has never sailed do to the close this year prohibiting him from getting any playing time.

So, final word fire him or will be hurting for many years to come and have a gap of twenty something years in between our next set of championships.