Quote from Purify

TheKiD

It was hard to tell from over here in Iraq, but there were times when the crowd could not be heard at all during the broadcast. It is not just this game either. I think the fans should be LOUD all game every game. We can do this with out being disrespectfull of the other team and still make it tough to call plays.

The blackshirts had a bad game, hell they have had 3 bad games in a row. Maybe they will snap out of it maybe they won't. All I know is that when I go to a game and it is quiet I am amazed that the one thing the crowd can control is being left inside. These kids prepare all year and practice real hard for their chance to be a Husker. All I am saying is we can be loud for 3 hours for 7 or 8 Home games.

GBR

I think the fans should have bood themselves for being such a quiet crowd. There are times when the crowd can give the team or certain players that extra boost. When you go to a game and can still talk afterwords you did not do your job as a fan.

STAND UP AND BE FRICKIN LOUd. These are our beloved Huskers and they need us to do our part and make the enviroment as hostile as possible for visiting teams.

If you can't be loud when the team needs us, then stay the f#*k home.

Please, Husker fans are always loud giving teams trouble calling the signals, but they are disgusted right now and lacking coaching, spirit, and heart. Husker fans, former players, and even opponents see the communication problems going on, yet no one does anything about the lacklusker play.

We expect competitive football, this is embarrassing to watch these Callahan teams the last three years, never did I ever witness this kind of football when watching Osborne or Solich coaching their Husker teams. For all the hoopla about his recruiting skills, great, but if you cannot coach that talent into a competitive football team what good does it do. Get ready, like the rest of the unrealistic Husker fans out there, we are in for a long hard hard road without a competitive football team until this staff is gone.

I love my Huskers, but it is very difficult to watch and stomach what goes on that football field on our own field. And the kids are the ones suffering for it, because of Peterson and the rest of those coaches. hmmm look at Bo Pelini and his kids are doing these days, ahh what could have been. Thanks Peterson

I don't understand how TRUE HUSKER fans can think it is ok to boo. $60 does not give you the right to boo stdent athletes or to think that it is ok to be a fair weather fan. We only "love" you and are fans when you play up to "our" expectations? really This is a game. HUSKER fans are the best now act like it!

I think the fans should have bood themselves for being such a quiet crowd. There are times when the crowd can give the team or certain players that extra boost. When you go to a game and can still talk afterwords you did not do your job as a fan.

STAND UP AND BE FRICKIN LOUd. These are our beloved Huskers and they need us to do our part and make the enviroment as hostile as possible for visiting teams.

If you can't be loud when the team needs us, then stay the f#*k home.

I agree for sea of red to go dorment ( temporarily in abeyance yet capable of being activated) during any home game for any reason, is unacceptable! I was at the Missouri game 3 years ago and the same thing happened, in the fourth quarter our fans returned to the game and so did our team. If any one is suspect here it is the wavering sea of red. IMO

Think the offense is going to start pointing fingers at the defense?

Worst thing that can happen to a team.

Noun

1. dissension - disagreement among those expected to cooperate

disagreement - the speech act of disagreeing or arguing or disputing

confrontation - discord resulting from a clash of ideas or opinions

variance, division - discord that splits a group

2. dissension - a conflict of people's opinions or actions or characters

conflict - a state of opposition between persons or ideas or interests; "his conflict of interest made him ineligible for the post"; "a conflict of loyalties"

disunity - lack of unity (usually resulting from dissension)

divide - a serious disagreement between two groups of people (typically producing tension or hostility)